Ramen Noodles 198 recipes
- Chilled Chinese-style Noodles with Yakisoba NoodlesSummertime means chilled Chinese-style noodles!Yakisoba noodles (or Chinese noodles), Egg for usuyaki tamago, Cucumber, Ham, Soy sauce, vinegar, ground sesame seeds, Sesame oil, sugar, Doubanjia...
- Our Golden Ratio ~ Delicious & Authentic Chilled Chinese-style NoodlesWe love hiyashi chuuka (Chinese-style chilled noodles). I've included recipes for our family's favorite "sesame dressing" and "soy sauce dressing" to pour over the dish You could also drizzle the d...Soy sauce, Sugar, Rice vinegar, Chicken soup stock base (or Weipa or Chinese soup stock), Sesame oil, Tahini or sesame seed paste
- Light & Refreshing Chilled Chinese Noodles with a Salt-based SauceNormal chilled Chinese-style noodles taste great and all but they're actually even better with a refreshing salty sauce!Uncooked Chinese noodles, ▲ Spring onion (finely chopped), ▲ Ginger (finely chopped), ▲ Sesame oil, Shaoxing wine (or cooking sake), Soup from boil...
- Fruity Naengmyeon with Avocado and KiwiI added avocados and tart kiwis to spicy cold noodles. It's great for hot summer days when you have no appetite.Naengmyeon, Avocado, Kimchi (Chinese cabbage), Ground white sesame seeds, Sesame oil, Kiwi fruit
- Spicy Zhajiangmian-style Udon Noodles with Lots of Ground MeatUdon noodles topped with a spicy meat-miso sauce and crispy cucumber and daikon radish. You can eat this hot when the weather is cold, and chilled when it's warm - both are delicious.Udon noodles, Ground meat, Japanese leek, carrot, Miso, Sugar, ichimi spice, sesame seeds, ginger, Cucumber, daikon radish
- Zhajiangmian (with Meat-Miso)The meat-miso topping is suitable for any summery chilled noodle dish.Udon (or somen or Chinese noodles), Minced meat, Garlic, Ginger, Gochujang, Cucumber, Japanese leek
- Remaking Zhajiangmian with Meat Sauce!A big transformation using meat sauce!Meat Sauce, Mirin, Blended miso, Sesame oil, Gochujang, Cucumber, Frozen udon noodles
- Standard Chinese ZhajiangmianMy family loves this Chinese-style Zhajiangmian (ground pork over wheat noodles.) If you have some meat miso in stock, it's convenient to use in various dishes.Meat miso, Bean sprouts, Soft boiled egg, Homemade ra-yu, Lettuce, Fresh ramen noodles, Water