Ramen Noodles 198 recipes
Ramen: the soul food of Japan (if you haven't noticed already, we have a lots of them). Ramen come in all different styles, with a range of soup styles, toppings, and noodles both thick and thin. How do you take your ramen? Ramen might give you the impression of eating out, but it's a dish you can easily prepare at home. In Japan, you can buy pre-made ramen from famous ramen shops at the supermarket.
- Turn your Spaghetti into Chinese NoodlesJust adding one secret ingredient to your regular spaghetti transforms them into Chinese noodles!!Spaghetti, Water, Salt, Baking soda
- Super-Spicy! Cold Chinese NoodlesIn just one step you can turn store-bought sauce for cold Chinese noodles into a delicious cold Chinese noodle dish. Break a sweat while eating this!Cold Chinese noodles, Gochujang, Korean powdered chili pepper, Ground sesame seeds (white), Cucumber, Boiled chicken, Cilantro
- Authentic Char Siu Pork Baked in a Toaster OvenAn authentic tasting char siu pork that's cooked in a toaster oven. It's perfect chopped up ad added to fried rice!! You can make chicken char siu in the same way.Pork shoulder roast (block), Sugar, Soy sauce, Honey, Shaoxing wine, Oyster sauce, Chinese five spice powder
- Oven Roasted Chicken Char SiuA chicken char siu that's roasted in the oven.Chicken thigh meat, Garlic, Ginger, Sugar, Honey, Soy sauce
- (Shio) Salt-broth Chicken RamenThis is a salt-broth made with chicken. The clear soup is chock full of umami!Fresh Chinese noodles, Julienned Japanese leek, White sesame seeds, Green onions (finely sliced), Chicken char siu (Recipe ID: 1319566), Seasoned S...
- Szechuan Chicken Over Chilled Noodles (Bàng Bàng jī liáng miàn)This is basic Szechuan chicken over chilled noodles using bone-in chicken breast meat! If you can, try to make the Chinese sesame Paste and ra-yu by using the recipes I list! If you can make the no...Chinese-style noodles, Sesame Oil and vinegar, Cucumber, Tomato, Jellyfish, Boiled eggs
- Miso RamenThis is a delicious miso ramen! It tastes even better with a lot of toppings!Fresh Chinese noodles, Butter, Corn on the cob, Japanese leek, Meat-miso (Recipe ID: 2354549), Seasoned Soft-Boiled Eggs (Recipe ID: 850498), Char ...
- Pork Backbone Soup StockHow to make delicious soup stock using pork backbone. Pork bones are cheap and very useful. Use the soup stock for ramen or egg drop soup and so on! There is also a video for this recipe.Pork backbones, Onion, Water