Pork Belly 99 recipes
- Nikujaga With No Water-AddedYou don't have to add water. The moisture of the onions is just right to make a slightly sweet nikujaga!Potatoes, Onion, Carrot, Shirataki (konnyaku noodles), Thinly-sliced pork belly, Shiitake mushrooms (optional)
- Easy Rafute in a Pressure CookerThis is a super easy rafute (Okinawan simmered pork belly) with just about 30 minutes of cooking for each parboiling and simmering process. It was still super soft and juicy though - the moment I p...Pork belly block, Awamori, Bonito dashi soup, Sugar, Soy sauce, Green onion, ginger
- How to Make Salted Pork (Bacon)All you have to do is coat the pork in salt. In Italy, it's panchetta, and in Okinawa, it's Su-chiki, a preserved food made by "drawing out the poison from meat" on the island of longevity.A block of pork belly block, or pork shoulder loin, Salt, Rub in garlic, black pepper, or your choice of herbs to taste
- Tender Boiled Pork with Korean DressingLetting the meat it sit in the boiling water results in a moist boiled pork. This sauce also goes well with chijimi (Korean savory pancakes).Pork belly (block), Garlic, Japanese leek (the green part), Sake, Japanese leek (white section) minced, Cucumber, Red-leaf lettuce or Korean lettuce
- Korean-Style Pork Belly Rice Bowl (with Gochujang)I seasoned this rather assertively so that it works well as a rice bowl. It's a recipe our family is proud of.Pork belly (thinly sliced for grilling), Salt and pepper, Gochujang, Soy sauce, Sake, Honey (or sugar), Garlic (grated)
- Easy Samgyeopsal in a Frying PanHere is a standard Korean barbecue dish called samgyeopsal that's loved by all! You can enjoy so many vegetables with this! You can use either lettuce or red-leaf lettuce!Salted pork (pork belly) Recipe ID: 1355458, Sangchu Korean lettuce, Sesame leaves or shiso leaves, Kimchi, Garlic, Japanese leek namul (Recipe ID:...
- Lots of Veggies! Simple Korean Boiled Pork BossamBoiled pork bossam is a staple Korean dish. You can enjoy so many vegetables with this! You can use either lettuce or red-leaf lettuce as well! Perk yourself up with this dish and enjoy the summer!Salted pork (pork belly) Recipe ID:1355358, Sangchu Korean lettuce, Egoma or shiso leaves, Chef Kawagoe Tachinari's recommended kimchi, Garlic, Lee...
- Simmered Pork BellyThis is Japanese-style simmered pork belly using a pressure cooker. The fat is removed so it's quite healthy. The daikon radish simmered with the pork is delicious too!Pork belly block, Boiled eggs, Daikon radish, Spinach, Japanese mustard, Soy sauce