Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup) 5 recipes
- Easy Pho with Rice PaperHere's how you can use rice paper for something other than fresh spring rolls! You can make this in just 10 minutes! Plus, kids love eating noodles that they can't usually have at home!Rice paper (small), Water, Garlic, Ginger, Chicken soup stock granules, Fish sauce (or usukuchi soy sauce), Mushrooms
- Simple Tom Yum PhoAlthough the real deal is super spicy, I combined a mildly spicy tom yum soup with pho noodles. Bon appetit!Pho (rice noodels), Shrimp (I used Black Tiger), Green onions or scallions, Red onion, Bean sprouts, Straw mushrooms (or brown or white mushrooms)
- PhoI made some boiled chicken (Recipe ID: 169798) and used the leftover soup to make pho the next day.Chicken soup (Recipe ID: 169798), Pho noodles, Beef for shabu-shabu, Bean sprouts, Onion (red if you have it), Fish sauce, Shredded Japanese leek o...
- Easy, Delicious Pho Made with Ingredients On HandA delicious pho without special ingredients like cilantro or fish sauce. Lets enjoy pho ga (chicken pho).Rice noodles, Chicken, Vegetables (leafy greens, mizuna, leeks, etc), Water, Garlic, Ginger, Chicken soup stock granules
- Delicious Vietnamese Cuisine: PhoHere's how to make Pho Ga: Chicken soup flavored with fish sauce, tender chicken and smooth noodles that you can slurp right up. It's a dish you'll want to make again.Vietnamese pho noodles (rice noodles), Water, Chicken thigh meat, Bean sprouts, Weipa, Fish sauce, Salt