Okara Cake 56 recipes
Okara is the mash that's left after straining the crushed beans. It can be found in Japanese supermarkets.
- Egg-free Peach Yogurt Okara CakeThis moist, chewy, and healthy cake is made using peach compote. Yogurt adds a refreshing accent. The flavor resembles a fuzzy navel orange cocktail.Fresh okara, Drained yogurt, Peach compote (Recipe ID: 655111) or canned peaches, Syrup from the peach compote, Condensed milk, Raw cane sugar, Salt
- Easy Okara Gateau au ChocolatIt's a sugar, oil and gluten-free snack. All that's needed is mixing for these super-easy treats. Although it's only 55 kcal per serving, they are filling. It's full of fiber and polyphenol. It loo...Fresh okara, Low fat milk (or milk), Egg, Cocoa powder, Artificial sweetener, Baking powder, Vanilla extract
- Low-Sugar Moist Okara Cocoa CakeThis cocoa cake is low in calories and sugar, making it the perfect snack for low-carb diets! One cake has about 597 kcal and 9.6 g of sugar.Okara powder, Cocoa powder, Baking powder, Sweetener (or sugar), Soy milk (or milk), Eggs, Rum
- Low Calorie But Tastes Rich Okara Chocolate Cake Made in a Rice CookerThis cake has no oil or flour and just 405 calories total. This is easy to make in a rice cooker. Even though it's made with okara, it's a moist, rich, and delicious cake.Fresh okara, Sweetener (I used PAL sweet ☆), Egg yolks, Egg whites, Cocoa (unsweetened), Coffee + hot water, Baking powder
- Diet Friendly Tofu & Okara Yogurt CakeThis is great for those watching their sugar intake! It's low in fat and sugar and rich in protein! I made this from ingredients that I'm allowed to eat on my diet. It somehow has a subtle sweet p...Silken tofu, Fresh okara, Fat-free yogurt, PAL Sweet (aspartame), Skim milk powder, Powdered kanten, Olive oil
- Okara & Tofu Kanten Chocolate Cake for DietersThis recipe doesn't use any eggs or oil. Enjoy this dessert for a healthy diet. Use a food processor for easy preparation. It has a delightfully smooth texture.Fresh okara, Tofu (silken), Soy milk (or milk), Sugar, Skim milk, Cocoa (unsweetened), Powdered kanten
- Chocolate Okara Steamed Bread for Low Sugar DietersThis is easy to make, using only a bowl (I use a Tupperware container) and spoon. Add some cinnamon to give it some extra flavour.Okara powder, Hot water (if you use fresh okara, it is not necessary), Unsweetened chocolate chips (or unsweetened cocoa powder), Whole egg, Baking...
- Low-Sugar Okara Pound CakeThis is a moist okara pound cake. Enjoy your slices of cake with tea or your preferred beverage. The total amount of sugar is 2.24 g (not including the sweetener).Fresh okara, Egg, Olive oil, Artificial sugar (or sugar), Vanilla oil (or extract), Water for adjusting (or soy milk if you like, see Step 10)