Ochazuke 6 recipes
- Shiokara Fermented Squid OchazukeThis is a super easy recipe that simply involves pouring bonito and kombu dashi over shio kara. If you use homemade shio kara, its umami will increase!Plain cooked rice, Squid shio kara (Recipe ID: 858356), Bonito flakes & kombu based dashi stock, Green onions or scallions, White sesame seeds, Shr...
- Western-Style Grilled Onigiri ChazukeThis fragrance is addicting.Hot cooked rice, Green onions, Consommé soup stock granules, Miso, Butter
- Easy Rice Ball Ochazuke (Rice Porridge) with Shio-KombuA rice ball in a soy-sauce-based broth of shio-kombu, bonito flakes, and dried shrimp. You'll be surprised by how good this is.Shio-kombu, Plain cooked rice, Dried shrimp, White sesame seeds, Soy sauce, Sesame oil (for broiling), Dried bonito flakes
- Perfect on Hot Summer Days Chilled Tuna Ochazuke (Rice Porridge)Chilled ochazuke--whipped up in a flash and gobbled down in an instant. The tastiness is enhanced by the tartness of umeboshi and the richness of tuna. The aroma of ochazuke is very summery.Plain cooked rice, Canned tuna, Scallions (finely chopped), Roasted sesame seeds, Umeboshi, Cold barley tea, Yukari powder
- Summertime Chilled Ochazuke (Rice with Tea) with Dashi Stock GranulesYou will gobble this up even during the hot summer months when you have no appetite . The flavor is enhanced by the dashi stock granules . You can make this with any ingredients you have on hand.Plain cooked rice, Dashi stock granules, Sesame oil, Cucumber, Shibazuke, Myoga ginger, Chirimen jako (semi-dried salted tiny sardines)
- Chilled Chicken Ochazuke (Rice Porridge)This is seasoned with yuzu pepper paste. I boosted the taste of the chicken and made the dish easy to digest. Try this chilled!Chicken breast meat, Chicken stock, Sake, Mirin, Usukuchi soy sauce, salt, Roasted sesame seeds, nori seaweed, yuzu pepper paste, Plain cooked rice