Noodles & Pasta 1,046 recipes
- Turn your Spaghetti into Chinese NoodlesJust adding one secret ingredient to your regular spaghetti transforms them into Chinese noodles!!Spaghetti, Water, Salt, Baking soda
- Lasagna for Christmas DinnerThis is my family's beloved lasagna. Lasagna is a lot easier than you'd think. It's a filling dish that tastes even better the next day!Lasagna noodles, Meat sauce (Recipe ID: 608006), White sauce (Recipe ID: 618938), Pizza cheese, Grated cheese, Fresh parsley, Olive oil
- Easy Transformation Sara Udon (Or Chinese-Style Rice Bowl)I used this basic vegetable soup recipe (Recipe ID: 2026999) to make a Chinese-style dish. Instead of fried noodles you can make an ankake sauce yakisoba with Chinese noodles or a Chinese-style ric...Pork (thinly sliced and cut), Store-bought fried noodles, Kamaboko, Bean sprouts, Boiled eggs, Sesame oil, Sake
- Thick Ankake Sauce for Crispy Noodles and Rice BowlsThis is the soy sauce based Chinese-flavored ankake sauce (a clear sauce thickened with starch) that I've been making forever. You can make a restaurant-style sauce easily. Serve with a ton of vege...Pork, shrimp, squid, frozen seafood mix, etc. (Whatever you have on hand, or just use veggies), Chinese cabbage, cabbage, carrot, onion, Chinese ch...
- Crispy Fried Noodles with Thick SauceCrispy fried noodles go well with this thickly seasoned sauce. My family loves this and calls this a restaurant-quality dish.Yakisoba noodles, Pork, Prawns, Quail eggs (in brine), Carrot, Green pepper, Cooked bamboo shoots in brine
- Crunchy Fried Noodles with Ankake SauceFeel free to use whatever vegetables you have in your refrigerator. It's also delicious to pour this same ankake sauce over a bowl of rice.Chinese noodles (steamed), Coarsely chopped pork scraps, Onion, Green peppers, Red peppers (or carrots), Canned bamboo shoots (in water), Wood ear ...
- Easy Spring Cabbage Fried Noodles with Thick SauceCombine the seasonings and it's done.Pork, Spring cabbage, Bean sprouts, Chinese garlic chives, Yakisoba noodles, Sesame oil, Garlic (from a tube)
- Seriously Delicious Leek and Salted Pork Yakisoba NoodlesA light tasting yakisoba noodle dish seasoned with salted leek sauce. The simple salted leek sauce with crispy fried noodles is an amazingly delicious combination. Give it a try! It goes well with ...Japanese leek, Thinly sliced pork belly, Sesame oil, Finely chopped garlic, Chinese soup stock, High-quality salt, Yakisoba noodles