Natural Yeast 60 recipes
- Bagels Made With Apple Bread StarterI used my apple bread starter (Recipe ID: 275957) to make these bagels. You can bake them quickly even if you use natural leaven.Bread starter (Recipe ID: 275957 or use natural leaven), Bread (strong) flour for pre-fermented dough, Bread (strong) flour, Salt, Honey, Water
- Wheat Bran and Walnut BagelsThese are simplistic bagels full of nutrients. I love the balanced natural sweetness and aroma.Domestically produced strong bread flour, Wheat bran (roasted bran), Salt, Unrefined sugar, Water, Homemade natural yeast starter, Walnuts (roasted)
- Caramel Chocolate BaguetteThe melted chocolate and walnuts blend together and make a sweet baguette. If you thinly slice this and toast, they will be like rusks.All purpose flour (Type ER: Flour for bread), Salt, Water, Homemade natural yeast starter, Caramel chocolate chips, Walnuts
- Muffins with Chestnuts Simmered in their Inner Skins Using Homemade YeastThese are mildly flavored muffins made using homemade yeast. They have carefully simmered chestnuts in their inner skins, and taste like traditional Japanese sweets.Cake flour, Bread (strong) flour), Salt (from Guérande), Sugar (raw cane sugar), Unsalted butter, The syrup from chestnuts simmered in their inner ...
- Italian Dinner Roll Ciabatta Made Using a Bread StarterThis method takes a long time, but it's not labor intensive at all, so just take it easy and everything will turn out amazingly delicious. This bread goes well with olive oil.Bread flour, Cake flour, Whole wheat flour, Dry yeast, Whey (water)
- 100% Whole Wheat Bread Rolls with Homemade Bread StarterThis is a macrobiotic recipe for 100% whole wheat bread using straight homemade bread starter liquid (not a sponge). It's a simple bread with lots of flavor.Whole wheat flour (finely milled), Homemade natural leaven liquid, Beet sugar, cane sugar, or your choice of sugar, Natural salt, Vegetable oil
- Rum Chocolate Bread with Rum YeastA very mature chocolate bread with a bitter chocolate dough, rum raisins, and rum. Recommended for those who dislike sweet tastes., 1. Water (around 20-25 ℃, ignore during summer), 2. Bread starter (Raisin yeast), 3. Sugar, 4. Margarine or butter, 5. Skim milk powder, 6. Bread...
- Pain de Campagne Made With Homemade Bread StarterI made a simple pain de campagne (French country-style bread) made with homemade raisin-based yeast (leaven).Bread (strong) flour, Whole wheat flour, Bread starter made with natural yeast, Salt, Water