Mizore Nabe 5 recipes
- Refreshing Yuki Nabe (Hot Pot) With Pork Belly and TofuSimmered tofu hot pot by itself isn't enough... This recipe uses just a few ingredients and is easy to make. How about a refreshing nabe that warms you up? Serve with beer.Thinly sliced pork belly, Tofu, Enoki mushrooms, Daikon radish, Japanese leeks (or green onions), Daikon radish sprouts, Katakuriko
- Spinach and Grated Daikon Radish Hot PotUse up a whole daikon radish! This is an easy recipe with just a few ingredients.Daikon radish, Spinach, Pork (thinly cut for shabu-shabu), Ponzu
- Aromatic Mizore Hot PotMochi are stir fried in sesame oil and steeped in dashi stock. It's so juicy and fragrant.Mochi cakes and sesame oil, Chicken thigh meat and katakuriko, Grated daikon radish, Mizuna, Chinese cabbage, enoki mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, ...
- [Farmer’s Recipe] Mizore (Grated Daikon) Hot Pot with PorkMizore hot pot is good for your stomach. It’s especially healthy with a lot of grated daikon! After the hot pot, why not try mizore udon noodles?Daikon radish, Dashi stock, Soy sauce, Mirin, Sake, Salt, Thinly sliced pork
- Light Chicken "Mizore" (sleet) Hot PotYou will be amazed how tender the chicken can be. The grated daikon makes the meat very tender. This is a very light hot pot. It will take only 20 minutes after starting to simmer.Chicken thighs (or chicken breasts), Grated daikon, Chinese cabbage, Bok choy, Mizuna leaves, Shiitake mushrooms, Enoki mushrooms