Miyazaki 5 recipes
- Easy Chicken Nanban with Sushi Vinegar and Tartar SauceI made chicken nanban with store-bought sushi vinegar and tartar sauce. I also added marinated onion into the tartar sauce.Chicken breast, Salt, Pepper, Plain flour, Egg, Sushi vinegar
- Miyazaki's Specialty Chicken NanbanThis is a super yummy chicken nanban made with chicken thighs! It's a hit with kids! Serve with a generous amount of tartare sauce!!Chicken thighs, Beaten eggs, Plain flour, Japanese leeks, chili threads, Onion, Hard-boiled egg
- Our Family's Chicken NanbanChicken Nanban was created in Miyazaki. The chicken soaked in a sweet and sour sauce combined with the tartar sauce is superb! Both adults and kids love the taste.Chicken Thigh or Breast Meat, Cake flour, Beaten egg, Vegetable oil (for deep frying), Tartar Sauce (Recipe ID: 2020806), Or Plum Tartar Sauce (Rec...
- Chicken Nanban with Chicken Breast - Simple and Tender Even When ColdChicken Nanban - when my husband comes home he asks me time and again "is there any left?" It is cooked with the lid on so the oil doesn't spit and it's easy to clean up.Chicken breast, Sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, Sake, Plain flour, Egg, Sugar
- Delicious Chicken Nanban from MiyazakiIt may seem difficult but you can make this dish very easily at home. I was taught by my mother who is from Miyazaki herself.Chicken breast or thigh meat, Plain flour, Beaten egg, Soy sauce, Sugar, Vinegar