Miso Soup 62 recipes
- Rich Kombu Seaweed Flavour Manila Clam Miso SoupIt's a very delicious manila clam miso soup with kombu dashi stock.Manila clams, Kombu, Miso, Water, Japanese leeks
- Miso Soup with Myoga Ginger and EggplantMyoga ginger and eggplant make a fantastic combination. The aroma of sesame oil makes this dish really appetizing.Myoga ginger, Eggplants, Tofu, Miso, Dashi stock, Pure sesame oil
- Leek and Barley Miso Soup (Macrobiotic)This is our family's miso soup that you can "eat" lots of vegetables :)Leek, Onion, Barley, Carrot, Garlic, Kombu, Miso
- Miso Soup with Tofu and Leeks (ID: 2269963)Give miso soup an umami punch of savory goodness with some tofu and leeks. A simple soup to accompany a bowl of rice.
- Miso Soup with Tofu and LeeksThis is your standard miso soup with tofu and leeks, but it is delicious.Silken tofu, Leek, Dashi stock, Miso
- Spinach and Aburaage Miso SoupSpinach and aburaage go really well together. This is really delicious!Spinach, Aburaage, Miso, Water, Bonito dashi stock granules
- A Kaiseki Secret! Miso BallsA master Kaiseki (multi-course Japanese dinner) chef taught me this tip, boasting that his miso soup is incomparable.Miso of your choice
- Daikon Radish Miso Soup with Small Dried SardinesThis is a taste of my mother's cooking that I want my kids to eat. Eating the small dried sardines used to make dashi will give you a calcium boost. This is a miso soup full of umami and nutrition.Water, Small dried sardines (niboshi), Daikon radish (julienne), Aburaage (cut into rectangles), Silken tofu (diced), Miso, Japanese leek (sliced i...