Miso Ramen Noodles 10 recipes
Miso ramen soup is made by dissolving some miso in a flavor-packed stock. You can amp up the umami levels of a velvety broth extracted from seafood or meat to heavenly heights by adding soy-based miso. If this isn't lavish enough, you could drop a pat of butter on top for good measure. Bulk up this decadent soup with a hearty serving of corn kernels, bean sprouts, cabbage, and other vegetables.
- Miso RamenThis is a delicious miso ramen! It tastes even better with a lot of toppings!Fresh Chinese noodles, Butter, Corn on the cob, Japanese leek, Meat-miso (Recipe ID: 2354549), Seasoned Soft-Boiled Eggs (Recipe ID: 850498), Char ...
- A Must-Try Recipe Miso Hot Pot Soup BaseSesame and miso flavored soup base that's also perfect for ramen. Adults should eat it spicy.Water, Dashi stock granules, Cooking sake, Miso, Sesame paste, Chinese soup stock
- Miso Ramen Noodles with Pork and KimchiI saw cabbage in the refrigerator when I thought I had nothing... Sprinkle with shichimi (seven spice blend) if you like.Sliced pork chunks, Cabbage, Kimchi, Vegetable oil, Grated ginger, Miso, Soy sauce
- Quick Yet Delicious Miso RamenI came up with this recipe, simply because I had a craving for miso ramen.Noodles (ramen or soumen), Miso, Doubanjiang, Garlic (grated), Sesame oil, Chicken soup stock (granules), Water
- Instant Miso RamenThis is for when I'm craving miso ramen noodles. It's easy!Non-Japanese Chicken flavored instant ramen noodle, Instant miso soup (or 1 tablespoon miso + 1/2 teaspoon dashi granules), Onion (thinly sliced), ...
- Miso Ramen Noodle SoupYou can make this dish with seasonings you have at home! Then you can rearrange it to your liking! Also adding doubanjian or salt-based yakiniku sauce make this soup delicious.Sesame oil, Ra-yu, Garlic, Ginger, Green onion or scallion, Water or hot water, Consomme soup stock granules
- Miso Ramen SoupA simple, easy homemade miso flavored soup for ramen.Garlic (finely chopped), Ginger (finely chopped), Sesame oil, Dashi stock granules, Water, Blended miso
- Homemade Miso RamenThis is a rich and spicy miso ramen made without using the ramen noodle sauce that comes with store-bought packets. Although it's a little spicy, children will still like it. Or you can make it as ...Store-bought ramen noodles, Vegetables (cabbage, bean sprouts etc.), The soup:, Sesame oil, Garlic (finely chopped), Ginger (finely chopped), Douba...