Microwave Desserts 106 recipes
Think microwaves are just for reheating last night's leftovers? Well, think again! Magic can happen in your microwave, which can churn out jams, steamed breads, and even puddings. Use the suggested cooking time listed on the recipe as reference and adjust the time, wattage, or temperature to suit the one you have at home. Also, make sure the container you're using is microwave-proof!
- Rich & Sticky Tofu Cheesecake in the MicrowaveThis is a macrobiotic-style faux cheesecake. It has a nice richness despite not using dairy products, butter, eggs, or sugar. It's a bit sticky but filling and delicious!Firm tofu, Cake flour, Honey or syrup (like oligosaccharide syrup), Lemon juice, White miso
- Tea-Infused Bread Pudding with Prunes and BananaThis is a nutritious pudding that'll give you a morning boost with carbohydrates for energy, protein for warming the body, and iron to prevent anemia.Bread, Banana, Prunes, Lemon juice, Milk, Egg
- Microwaved Strawberry Bread PuddingThis is a breakfast dessert to energize dull mornings. It's a jiggly pudding when it's freshly made, and soft and moist even when cold.Bread, Strawberries (small), Milk, Egg, Brown sugar, Kirsch
- Bite-sized Microwave BrowniesYou can make these bite-sized brownies in 2 minutes using a microwave. Pass them out for gifts.Milk chocolate, Butter, Pancake mix, Sugar, Egg, Cocoa powder, Walnuts
- Egg-free Cake in a Mug Made with Pancake MixThis cake in a mug only takes 5 minutes to make.Margarine, Sugar, Pancake mix, Milk (or vegetable juice)
- Low Sugar Matcha CakeAn easy sponge cake you can make in the microwave! It's nice for breakfast.Soy flour, Artificial sweetener (3 times the sweetness of sugar), Baking powder, Matcha, Egg, Water
- Chocolate Okara Steamed Bread for Low Sugar DietersThis is easy to make, using only a bowl (I use a Tupperware container) and spoon. Add some cinnamon to give it some extra flavour.Okara powder, Hot water (if you use fresh okara, it is not necessary), Unsweetened chocolate chips (or unsweetened cocoa powder), Whole egg, Baking...
- Milky Castella-Style Sponge Cake in the MicrowaveA cake you can make in 10 minutes? Sounds like steamed bread. But no, this is an oil-free castella-style sponge. If you extend the cooking time slightly you can enjoy a crispy sponge too.Eggs, Milk, Skim milk powder, Sugar, Cake flour, Baking powder