Meat Bread 75 recipes
- Savory Snack Bread: Cute Sunflower Shaped Hamburger BreadThis is a cute savory snack bread that utilizes frozen mini-burgers for bentos.The bread dough recipe from Recipe ID: 1104792, Frozen mini-burgers for bentos, Sliced cheese, Ketchup, dried parsley, Mayonnaise, ketchup, grainy ...
- Gyoza Bread Using Shiso Soy SauceI used a gyoza dumpling filling flavored with shiso soy sauce, and wrapped it in bread dough to make flat "oyaki" style gyoza flavored breads.Cake flour, Bread flour, Sugar, Sesame oil, Dry yeast, Salt
- Easy Homemade Pain d'Epi (Wheat Stalk Shaped Bread)This bread dough doesn't contain any oil, and it's nice and chewy. You don't have to knead the dough, so it's quick and easy. You only need a little dry yeast, so it's also economical.Bread (strong) flour, Cake flour, Salt, Lukewarm water (about body temperature), Sugar, Dry yeast, Filling of your choice
- Egg-free Savory Breads in a Bread MachineThese savory little breads are easy to form, and can be filled with anything! I make two types of bread using the same dough, and my family has them for lunch instead of bento.Bread (strong) flour, Water, Unsalted butter, Skim milk powder (★ or milk - see Step 13), Sugar, Salt, Dry yeast
- Savory Snack BreadsThese rolls are filled withe everyone's favorite fillings, so they get quickly eaten up! The bread dough is also delicious as well.Bread (strong) flour, Dry yeast, Sugar, Salt, Plain yogurt, Milk, Water
- Ham Mayonnaise BreadThese are a popular ham and cheese bread. The best combination! Try them when they are freshly made.Strongest bread flour , Butter, Salt, Sugar, Skim milk powder, Water, Dry yeast
- Easy Small Bread RollsIt's quick and easy no-knead bread. Fill with whatever you like. It's cute like a cake, so it's great for guests.Bread (strong) flour, Cake flour, Sugar, Salt, Skim milk powder (optional), Lukewarm water (about body temperature), Olive oil (or vegetable oil, o...
- Easy Fluffy Corn and Mayonnaise BreadNo need for a bread machine! It's all about mixing the listed ingredients from the top down, and baking it in the microwave. Really easy and quick since it doesn't require any kneading. Gobbled up ...Yogurt (or whey or milk), Margarine (or butter), Sugar, Salt, Dry yeast, Bread flour (or cake flour), Corn kernels