Maki (Rolled) Sushi 64 recipes
These colorful, easy-to-eat rolls are prepared by binding fishes, vegetables, imitation crab sticks (or shrimp) with strips of nori and a layer of white rice.
- Tuna Soboro Made From Canned TunaYou can make this tuna soboro, which goes with anything, in just 3 minutes.Canned tuna, Soy sauce, Honey
- Satisfying Pork Belly Hand-Rolled SushiThis rich, sukiyaki flavoured meat will definitely satisfy you!! It's a very filling hand-rolled sushi.Thinly sliced pork belly, Shop-bought sukiyaki sauce, Vegetables such as lettuce and radish sprouts, Nori seaweed, White sesame seeds, Mayonnaise, ...
- For Parties and Celebrations: Rainbow Roll SushiWrap a California roll with your favorite ingredients! It's colorful and gorgeous so it will definitely be the star dish of a party. The recipe is easy to follow.Basic California Rolls - Recipe ID: 2120617, Avocado, Lean tuna (Maguro, sashimi grade), Salmon (sashimi grade) or smoked salmon, Flying fish roe, ...
- Macrobiotic: "Fake" Cucumber Sushi RollsI don't use sushi rice here but these still taste like sushi, so I guess it's kind of a "fake" recipe.Brown rice, Cucumber, Umeboshi, Sushi nori seaweed
- Lazy "Sushi" Rolls for LunchboxesThese are easy but they're great for bento.Plain cooked rice, Nori seaweed, Crabstick (or canned tuna), Cucumber (or lettuce), Mayonnaise, Salt
- Sushi Rolls Using AburaageThese are a cross between inarizushi and conventional nori seaweed wrapped sushi rolls. They are filled with salmon flakes and ginger, to make them reminiscent of cherry blossoms and nanohana. You ...Uncooked white rice, Konbu for dashi (3 cm square pieces), Aburaage, Vinegar, Light brown sugar or white sugar, Salt, Mirin
- Cured Mackerel Maki SushiI made a futomaki 'fat sushi rolls' with cured mackerel. It's irresistible for mackerel lovers.Cured mackerel, Nori seaweed, Green shiso leaves, Sushi rice
- Futomaki Sushi with Broiled EelRoll these futomaki with broiled ("kabayaki") eel and Japanese omelet for your bento or for Setsubun.Pre-cooked eel with sauce, Cucumber, Nori seaweed, Sushi rice (Recipe ID: 2487300), Tamagoyaki (Recipe ID: 1720392), Sushi vinegar (Recipe ID: 1725...