Large Plate 89 recipes
- Luxurious & Simple! Tempura & Kakiage FrittersThe trick is in the batter. You can easily make crispy tempura and kakiage fritters with this recipe. Try them with soba or somen noodles, or in a rice bowl.Mitsuba, onion, shrimp, etc., Flour, Katakuriko, Mayonnaise, Cold water
- Fried Chicken Breast with Yuzu PepperThis unique salty fried chicken breast is easy on your wallet. Just seasoning a little bit makes these tender and juicy. They also taste delicious when cooled.Chicken breast, Green beans, Rice flour, Katakuriko, Oil, Sugar (beet sugar or raw cane sugar), Sake
- Crispy Sautéed Pork BellyYou can make a juicy pork dish using a frying pan! This dish is served with horseradish mayonnaise. Enjoy the tasty and rich flavour.Pork belly (block), In the top photo, Garlic, Rosemary, Salt and pepper, Vegetable oil
- Sublime Homemade Shumai DumplingsThese shumai or siumai dumplings aren't wrapped or rolled, and you don't even need a steamer! But these quick-to-make shumai dumplings look like you spent a lot of time on them.Ground chicken, Ground pork (or you can use ground chicken only ☆ or combine in the ratio you like), Onion (or the white part of a Japanese leek), ...
- Buffalo Wing Style Extremely Spicy ChickenThese Buffalo wings are easily made with Tabasco sauce.Chicken drumettes or wings, Vegetable juice (storebought), Tabasco sauce
- Chicken Parmesan with Grapefruit SauceThis is a golden sautéed chicken stuffed with cheese that you eat with a sweet and sour sauce.Chicken thigh (with skin), Sake, Freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, Katakuriko, Parmesan cheese, Salt and pepper, Olive oil
- Garlic Sautéed White Fish in Grape SauceA crispy and refreshing fish sauté that can be eaten with chopsticks.Your choice of white fish fillet (Spanish mackerel, cod, etc.), Kombu tea (powdered), Salt and pepper, Sake, Bread (strong) flour [or regular flour...
- Easy Seared TunaQuick, easy, and delicious!! The butter, soy, and garlic sauce makes this irresistible! It's great for guests.Lean tuna (sashimi grade), Butter, Soy sauce, Garlic (sliced), Lettuce, Sprouts (if you have some)