Croquettes 84 recipes
- Butcher-style Potato CroquettesThis recipe for potato croquettes (korokke) that remain crispy even when cool was taught to me by a butcher. They're delicious without sauce (Noteote: ready-to-eat potato croquettes are sold by but...Potatoes (waxy boiling potatoes such as May Queen), Ground meat - beef and pork mix, Onion, Pepper, nutmeg, salt, Sugar, mirin, sake, Soy sauce, C...
- Shrimp and Broccoli Tartare Style CroquettesThe color combination is reminiscent of spring, and is very pretty . The ingredients are flavorful and have lots of umami, making this a wonderful dish These croquettes are delicious plain without ...Eggs, Potatoes, Broccoli, Boiled shrimp, Onion, Butter, Mayonnaise
- Baked Kabocha Squash CroquettesThese are healthy and delicious Kabocha squash croquettes. The sweetness of kabocha squash really goes well with the fragrant breadcrumbs of black sesame seeds. These are non-fried and delicious ev...Kabocha squash, Sliced ham, Frozen mixed vegetables, Soy milk (regular milk will do if you don't have soy milk), Panko, Vegetable oil, Black sesame...
- Healthy! Tofu Crab Stick Cream CroquettesThese are non-deep-fried cream croquettes made with tofu. So creamy, fluffy, and oh so tasty!!Silken tofu, Imitation crab sticks, Flour, Mayonnaise, Consomme (powdered type), Salt and pepper, Panko
- Easy Creamed Corn Croquettes ♪You can make these simple croquettes in just one frying pan! Simply mix together the filling and cover it with panko ♪ The filling is sticky enough anyway so you shouldn't need to coat these croque...Onion (finely chopped), Plain flour, Milk, Canned corn, Salt, Pepper, Fresh panko
- Low-Cal Aburaage Curry CroquettesThese croquettes aren't deep fried! I used aburaage to omit the tedious step of coating the croquettes with batter and panko. These also release you from the chore of deep frying on hot days.Potatoes, Ground pork, Onion, Frozen green peas, Aburaage, Curry powder, Seasoned salt, pepper
- Low-Calorie Non-Fried Frozen CroquettesDeep-fried food is delicious but it's so high in calories. So I microwaved and baked this dish without deep-frying. It's healthy. Serve with wiener sausages.Frozen croquette, Mayonnaise, Wiener sausage (optional)
- Okara CroquettesI breaded and fried up okara into croquettes! It's seasoned well, so there's no need for sauce.Simmered okara (Recipe ID: 1874552), Potatoes, Frying oil, Egg, Cake flour, Water