Jelly, Kanten (Agar) 117 recipes
- Carrot JelloYou'll want to gobble up this carrot jello, even after you've already finished eating. The fibers in the carrots will help balance your blood sugar after a big meal.Carrot, Orange juice, Gelatin powder, Water, Honey
- Japanese Sweets: Sakura JelloI made a Japanese sweets-style sakura jello.Powdered kanten, Granulated sugar, Water, Japone (cherry blossom liqueur), Salt-preserved sakura flower
- Tanabata Festival JellyI made a cold jelly that's perfect for the Tanabata Festival. It has a nice umeshu flavor to it!Gelatin, Boiling water, Umeshu, Syrup, Gold dust, Food colouring (blue), Star-shaped sprinkles
- Traditional Japanese Hydrangea SweetsThis is a recipe for a hydrangea-shaped sweet gelatin dessert.Shiro-an, Powdered kanten, Water, Natural food coloring (purple and blue), Sugar, Nerikiri (confection made from bean paste and dough) (green), Ner...
- Goldfish-Shaped KingyokukanA summery goldfish-shaped Japanese sweet. You can make 2 or 3 pieces of 'kingyokukan' (a type of sweet Japanese jelly) from this recipe. For the basic recipe of 'nerikiri' (a dessert made with swee...Nerikiri, Granulated sugar, Kanten, Water, Red and blue food dye (natural dye), Black sesame paste (for the eyes)
- Watermelon Goldfish JelloMake a fishbowl out of club soda and carve goldfish out of watermelon slices.Watermelon, Blue Hawaiian snow cone syrup, Kanten powder (for the blue jello), Kanten powder (for the green jello), Matcha powder, Simple syrup, Cl...
- Baked Yogurt Kanten CakeIt's a healthy dessert without egg, sugar or oil. A fresh tart cake like non baked yogurt cake. You can make it easily with a blender.Apple, Plain yogurt, Skim milk, Lemon juice, Powdered kanten
- Moist Macrobiotic Cake with KantenYou don't need any eggs or dairy products for this cake. Thanks to powdered kanten, this cake has a truffle-like texture.Cake flour, Cocoa powder, Kanten powder, Soy milk, Cane sugar, Maple syrup, Grapeseed oil