Japanese Style Pasta 62 recipes
- Silky and Cold Nagaimo and Umeboshi SpaghettiEnjoy pasta with umeboshi, dashi stock, and nagaimo. Get through the summer heat with zest!Spaghetti (preferably capellini), Chicken ham or regular ham, Umeboshi, Nagaimo, Water (or dashi stock), Kombu tea, mirin, usukuchi soy sauce, Gree...
- Hijiki and Umeboshi SpaghettiA refreshing pasta dish that's perfect for summer. You could also serve this chilled.Hijiki, Shiso leaves, Chirimen jako, Umeboshi (Recipe ID: 608314), Vegetable oil, Dashi stock granules, Salt
- Chilled Tomato, Avocado and Shrimp Pasta With Japanese SeasoningsThis Japanese-style pasta contains a lot of shiso and contains the distinct flavor of wasabi.Spaghetti (thin pasta like capellini is best), Tomato (medium), Avocado, Shrimp, Imitation crab sticks, Shiso leaves, Olive oil
- Japanese-Style Chilled Carbonara Pasta With Bonito FlakesThis is a simple chilled carbonara recipe. Please give it a try!Spaghetti, Canned tuna, Mayonnaise, Tofu, Ponzu, Salt and pepper, Green onion (thinly sliced)
- Doubled Dashi Stock Punch Makes it Tasty: Tuna, Mayonnaise, and Soy Sauce PastaI love the combination of tuna and mayo. The secret ingredient in this dish is the doubled dashi stock! I added soy sauce to make a richly flavored but not overwhelming, delicious pasta.Pasta, Canned tuna, Mayonnaise, Dashi stock granules (I used bonito flavored), Dashi soy sauce (soy sauce premixed with dashi), Olive oil, Shredded...
- Oil-Free Japanese-Style Ankake Sauce Spaghetti with MushroomsAn easy-to-make, no-oil added Japanese style mushroom pasta with thick ankake sauce. It's quick to make, healthy and delicious! The key to the flavor is the yuzu pepper paste!Dashi stock, Sake, Mirin, Salt, Soy sauce, Shiro-dashi, Yuzu pepper paste
- How to Make Ume Shiso PastaTasty Japanese style (wafu) pasta with chicken tender, shimeji mushrooms, and umeboshi, garnished with shiso leaves and shredded nori. For the complete recipe: http://www.justonecookbook.com/reci...Spaghetti, Shiso leaves, Garlic, Buna shimeji mushrooms, Umeboshi , Pre-cut chicken tenders, Salt
- Pasta with Spring Cabbage and Twice-Cooked PorkIt's Chinese-flavored pasta that's truly delicious. A surprising, lip-smacking combination of flavors. The trick is in the timing for boiling the pasta.Pasta of your choice, Salt, Thinly sliced pork loin, Cabbage, Green peppers, Green onion