Japanese Littleneck (clam) 27 recipes
- Japanese Littleneck Clams Steamed in SakeIt takes 10 minutes from start to finish and the broth is delicious too!Littleneck clams (in their shells), Green onions or scallions, Water, Sake, Soy sauce
- Sake Steamed Manila Clams and Bok Choy - Nori Flavored -This sake steamed dish has a delicious scent of nori. This takes just 5 minutes and one frying pan.Manila clams, Bok choy, Sake, Soy preserved nori seaweed (Tsukudani)
- Sake Steamed Manila ClamsIt can be made in 5 minutes. A delicious appetizer. It goes really well with sake. I used relatively large manila clams.Manila clams, Sake, Butter, Green onions (optional)
- Sublime Baked Manila Clams with Garlic ButterThis is so delicious. It goes well with beer or wine.Manila clams, Garlic (finely chopped), Parsley (finely chopped), Butter (4 mm squares x the number of clams)
- Clear Soup with Manila ClamsThis clear soup (osuimono) is great for festive occasions. Surf clams are very expensive, so let's use inexpensive Manila clams! The soup is packed with the umami of the clams and is delicious.Manila clams, Sake, Kombu, Water, Usukuchi soy sauce, Salt, Mitsuba
- Tomato Pasta with Asari Clams and BaconAsari (Manila) clams and bacon make this dish twice as savoury.Pasta, Olive oil, crushed garlic, Red Chilli Pepper (remove the seeds), Bacon (cut into 1 cm pieces), Onion (sliced), Asari clams, White wine (or s...
- A Surefire Way To De-Sand Manila Clams3% salt water! If you use this, you are guaranteed to successfully de-sand Manila clams! Your Manila clam repertoire is sure to expand once you master this!Manila clams (asari), Water, Salt
- Soup-Style Clam VongoleOur family's version vongole bianco with a soupy sauce. You can enjoy restaurant flavor at home.Pasta (I used 1.4 mm spaghetti noodles, but use any of your favorite pasta), Manila clams, Garlic (coarsely chopped)...A, Onion (coarsely chopped (...