Hot and Spicy Ramen Noodles, Tantan-men 37 recipes
The Japanese take on Dandan noodles differs from its fiery Sichuan origins. Unlike the popular Chinese street food that's mixed with a chili-laced sauce, the Japanese spin is served in a bowl of hot soup.
Dandan noodle soup is based on chicken stock, Ra-yu chili oil, and white sesame seed paste. This fragrant, energizing concoction is served with noodles and spicy ground meat. A popular way of serving the tangled noodle dish during the hot summer months is to served in a chilled soup broth. In recent years, ramen shops have been developing creative variations that range from the numbingly spicy to milder, novice-friendly versions using soy milk.
- Vegetarian Dan Dan Noodles with Shredded DaikonIt's rich and delicious even without meat. It's sour, spicy and addictive!Chinese-style noodles, Kiriboshi daikon, Dried shiitake mushrooms, The white part of a Japanese leek, Sesame oil, Soy sauce
- Healthy Dandan Noodles with Cellophane Noodles and Black SesameThis is a healthy dandan noodle soup with black sesame seeds. It tastes delicious even served chilled.Ground pork, Cellophane noodles, Red bell pepper, Chinese chives, Bean sprouts, Garlic, Ginger
- Chilled Dan Dan Noodles with Black Sesame SeedsYou will need only one bowl for this recipe! Just mix everything and it is very easy. I made chilled dan dan noodle dish with hiyamugi noodles or somen noodles. You don't need to cook on heat for a...Hiyamugi noodles or somen noodles, Lettuce, Cucumber, Daikon radish sprouts, Okra, Ham
- Easy Dan Dan Soup with Ground Sesame Seeds and DoubanjiangUse ingredients you already have on hand to make an easy dan dan soup. Even though it's like you put it together on a whim, it's really tasty. Hmm, it tastes just like that dan dan glass noodle sou...Ground sesame seeds, Miso, Doubanjiang, Sesame oil, Sugar, Soy sauce, Garlic and ginger
- Dan Dan Noodle Soup Made Easily with Hot Water & a MicrowaveThe soup is just dissolved in hot water. The toppings are cooked in a microwave. But it tastes just as good as, or even better than, at a noodle chain restaurant. Try this for lunch at home.Ramen noodles, Ground pork, Miso, Soy sauce, Miso
- Vegetarian Dan Dan Noodles with Vegetarian Miso-Meat SauceEven vegetarians want to enjoy dan dan noodles in thick white sesame soup. This can be made in one pot.Water, Soy milk, Garlic (minced), Ginger (minced), Kombu based dashi stock granules, Sesame paste, White miso
- Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean SproutsThis is a dan dan noodle-flavored hot pot with lots of vegetables! The combination of the spicy dan dan and the crispy vegetables is delicious.Sesame oil, Garlic, Ginger, Ground mixed pork and beef (or use ground chicken for a lighter flavor), Japanese leek (for the meat-miso), Doubanjiang
- Authentic Chinese at Home: Dan Dan NoodlesLet's make dan dan noodles at home. It's a light and spicy menu.Pork mince, Bok choy, Chinese noodles, Chicken soup stock granules, Sesame oil, Salt, pepper