Hot Pot (Nabe) 147 recipes
- A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot PotMotsu nabe (offal hot pot) is a Hakata specialty! The cabbage steeped in the offal's umami flavor is delicious! Ramen added to the pot at the end of the meal is good.Beef offal (raw), Cabbage, Chinese chives, Grilled tofu, Sesame oil, Sesame seeds
- Hokkaido Specialty: Salmon & Vegetable HotpotThe combination of miso with the richness of butter is so good. This hotpot is extremely delicious!Fresh salmon, Chinese cabbage, potatoes, kudzu noodles, Japanese leek, carrot, shiitake, enoki, shimeji mushrooms, mizuna, etc., Butter, Kombu base...
- Miso Flavored Layered HotpotThis hotpot is layered with kimchi, miso, and cheese! It's the most popular hotpot among my family. Finish it off with ramen!Thinly sliced pork belly, Chinese cabbage, Bean sprouts, Melting type cheese, Kimchi, Kombu dashi (for the hotpot and the ramen), Chinese noodles (...
- Kanto-Region Style Sukiyaki StockThis recipe will show you how to make Kanto-style sukiyaki stock! You won't have to buy it anymore.Mirin, Sake (Preferably refined sake), Dashi stock, Sugar (Preferably coarse brown sugar)), Soy sauce
- Miso Motsu Nabe (Hakata Specialty)This is a rich miso motsu nabe! The flavor of the giblets and chicken stock makes the soup delicious!!Beef giblets (preferably raw), Garlic, Red chili pepper, Cabbage, Garlic chives, Grilled tofu, Sesame seeds
- Simmered Daikon Radish and Carrot (A Taste of Home)This is easier to make than "oden." Enjoy the delicious, tender daikon radish. It's an easy dish to prepare and good for vegetarians.Daikon radish, Konnyaku, Carrot, Dashi stock (kombu and dried shiitake mushrooms), Sake, Beet sugar, Salt
- Low Sugar Easy and Healthy Soy Milk Hot PotHere's a soy milk hot pot that can be made in a jiffy! I make it with winter vegetables (such as turnips and Chinese cabbage). It'll warm you up The consommé bouillon is the essential ingredient.Chicken thigh, Chinese cabbage, Carrot, Turnips, Japanese leek, Maitake mushrooms, Mizuna
- Tasty Kansai-Style OdenThis Kansai-style oden is made with usukuchi soy sauce. It's a tasty oden made by cooking ingredients cooked in the specified order so as not to over-cook them.Daikon radish, Potatoes, Eggs, Grilled chikuwa, Ganmodoki (fried tofu fritters), Atsuage, Chikuwabu