Home-made Bacon 11 recipes
- Home-made Pancetta Made from Thinly Sliced PorkUse thinly sliced pork belly to make easy pancetta.Thin sliced pork, Crazy Salt or Herb Salt, Salt and pepper, Your choice of herbs (can be omitted)
- Homemade BaconYou can make bacon easily in two days! I will show you how to make it at home. It usually takes 10 days to smoke bacon, but with this method you can make bacon in a day and a half. You don't need a...Pork belly block, Salt (for the rub), Grated garlic ( for the rub), Thyme (for the rub), Nutmeg (for the rub), Raw Sugar, Roasted green tea
- Thick Minestrone with Homemade PancettaI made my favorite minestrone with homemade pancetta! The sweetness from the soft pancetta fat and the sourness of the tomato is really highlighted in this delicious soup.Homemade pancetta or store-bought bacon, Onion (diced), Carrot (diced), Celery (chop stalk and leaf separately), Maitake mushrooms, Bay leaf, Water
- Homemade BaconNo need for a smoker. You can make easy and delicious bacon. Use it in salads, sandwiches, soups, or to make bacon and eggs.Pork belly (block type), Seasoned salt and pepper, Wood chips for smoking
- Homemade Bacon - Your Family Will Adore This!You might not go back to shop-bought bacon after you eat this.Pork belly block, Water, Salt, Soft brown sugar, Spices and dried herbs of your choice, Whisky
- Homemade Bacon Smoked with Barley Tea in a PotYou can use barley tea to smoke bacon in a pot! You don't need to buy smoking chips and can do this inside your kitchen. It is more fragrant using barley tea than the usual smoking chips or other t...Pork belly, [A] Salt, [A] Soft brown sugar, [A] Nutmeg, [A] Allspice, [A] Chilli powder, [A] Cinnamon
- Homemade Shio-Koji (Salted Rice Malt) and Salt PorkJust combine koji with salt and water, and leave it to mature and ferment at room temperature to create shio-koji, a multi-purpose flavoring ingredient. It keeps for a year. Just put this on meat t...Koji (freeze dried: available in Japanese supermarkets, or fresh koji), Salt (30% of the weight of the koji), Water, Pork belly (or pork shoulder o...
- Homemade PancettaPancetta keeps well and is very versatile. Once I started making it myself, it's become indispensable.Pork belly (block), Salt (I use rock salt from the Lorraine region of France), Dried herbs (I used rosemary, thyme, basil, and oregano), Black pepp...