Handmade Soba, Ramen 5 recipes
- Homemade Tonkotsu Ramen Broth and Noodles from ScratchI added pork fatback to the soup. The fat emulsifies the more you simmer it, resulting in a creamy and rich soup. You don't have to add it if you'd rather have your soup on the lighter side.Pork on the bone, Japanese leek, Onions, Grated ginger (tube is fine), Grated garlic (tube is fine), Pork fatback
- Vietnamese-Style Homemade NoodlesEnjoy these refreshing homemade noodles with a nam pla flavored stock. The noodles are soft, so be careful when cutting.Bread (strong) flour, Cake flour, Salt, Water, Dried shrimp, Your choice of mushrooms (shiitake, straw mushrooms, enoki, etc.), Japanese leek
- Ramen NoodlesIf you add baking soda to water, you can make ramen noodles even without lye water (I have the improved version on Recipe ID: 1675117).Bread flour, All-purpose flour, Egg, Salt, Water, Baking soda, Corn starch
- Textured Homemade Egg Noodles For RamenWhen I tell people I make my own ramen noodles, a lot of people are very surprised since they think it's difficult, but in reality the basics are the same as making homemade pasta, and it's quite e...Bread (strong) flour, Egg, Salt, Nigari or preferably kansui (alkaline soda water), Additional bread flour for dusting, Katakuriko for dusting whil...
- Handmade Soba NoodlesI learned this at a soba making class!Buckwheat (soba) flour, Bread flour, Water, Dusting flour