Temaki (Hand Rolled) Sushi 21 recipes
- My Original Hand Rolls with Crispy Crunchy TenkasuTenkasu are tempura batter crumbs. I used mentsuyu sauce marinated daikon radish and the crispy airy tenkasu as the filling for sushi handrolls. They have a fun texture and are pretty refreshing!Uncooked white rice, Sushi vinegar, Daikon radish, Mentsuyu (3x concentrate), Tenkasu - tempura batter crumbs, Finely julienned Japanese leek (the ...
- With a Little Effort Korean-Style Sushi Seaweed for Hand RollsFor those who want to turn store-bought nori seaweed into Korean-style nori seaweed. How about trying this?Store-bought nori seaweed, Sesame oil, Salt
- My Family's Hand-Rolled Sushi with Just A Bit of SashimiFor some reason, I'm in charge of feeding a family of 7 that spans 3 generations!Sushi, Toasted nori seaweed, Your choice of sashimi, Eggs, Crab sticks, Canned tuna, Radish sprouts
- Simmered Beef: Great for Hand Rolled Sushi or Rice BowlsThis salty-sweet soy sauce flavored simmered beef is great when eaten with rice as an impromptu rice bowl, or wrapped in hand rolled sushi! It will keep for a while so it's also great in bento lunc...Beef (thinly sliced), A) Sake, A) Soy Sauce, A) Mirin, A) Sugar, Ginger (finely chopped), Garlic (finely chopped)
- My Family's Easy Hand-Rolled Sushi with Inexpensive FillingsI'd like to share the staple fillings we use in my house to make quick and simple sushi that is still plenty delicious. We use lots of meat, so even kids will be crazy about this sushi.Thinly-sliced pork or beef, Canned tuna mixed with mayonnaise, Cod roe mixed with mayonnaise, Negitoro (minced fatty tuna with green onions), Salmo...
- Children Will Love These ♪ Easy ♡ Hand-Rolled SushiWith ingredients on hand, your everyday meal can become a bit more extravagant♪ Kids won't be able to stop making and eating them♡ The texture of the tenkasu (tempura crumbs) is delightful♪Cooked rice, Chirashi-zushi mix, Fish sausage, Carrot, Takuan (yellow pickled daikon), Cabbage, Sliced cheese (or blocks)
- 3-Generation Sushi Hand RollsOur sushi rice has a strong vinegary taste. My family is so proud of it. It was handed down from my grandmother to my mother, and from my mother to me. It tastes just like home.White rice (uncooked), Vinegar, Sugar (white sugar), Salt
- Easy Hand-Rolled Sushi PartyHave a hand-rolled sushi party with easy-to-make temaki-zushi!Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Freshly cooked rice, Sushi ingredients