Ground Meat Curry 29 recipes
- Easy Keema Curry with LentilsI made a keema curry with lentils. I used a store-bought curry roux, honey, Japanese Worcestershire sauce, and instant coffee to season the curry.Ground meat, Boiled lentils, Onion, Carrot, "Vermont Curry" Mild (curry roux), "Vermont Curry" Medium Hot (curry roux)
- Celery and Tomato Keema CurryEven celery haters will gobble this up!Celery, Canned diced tomatoes, Ground meat (beef/pork combination), Japanese curry roux, Olive oil, Finely chopped garlic, Salt and pepper
- Delicious Keema CurryAn authentic keema curry.Ground meat (beef/pork blend), Onions (minced), Canned tomatoes, Chopped garlic, Ground cumin, Turmeric, Curry powder
- Easy & Delicious! Aubergine and Minced Meat CurryUsing milk and soy sauce adds mildness" and richness to this curry. Aubergine and minced meat are a match made in heaven.Minced combined pork and beef, Aubergines - small Japanese type, Potatoes, Onion, Oil, Shop-bought curry roux (This time I used House Java Curry"),...
- Delicious and Easy Keema Curry Using Store-bought RouxI made a ton of curry using store-bought roux! I added richness with minced frozen onions. It's more delicious even with a cheap roux. Adults and kids alike will love it.Ground mixed pork and beef, Onions (finely chopped), Carrot, (Potato, if you want to add thickness), Olive oil (or vegetable oil), Garlic (finely c...
- Simple, Easy and Delicious Keema CurryThis keema curry is made with curry powder and simple ingredients. The secret is to cool the whole pot with water! Doing this will add depth to the dish.Ground pork, Onion, Cooked soybeans, Garlic, Ginger, Bay leaf, Canned diced tomatoes
- Japanese-Style Green CurryThis is inspired by Thai-style green curry... It is a homemade green curry that can be made with ingredients on hand. The secret to the "green" is... green peppers and yuzu pepper!Ground chicken, Satsuma-age, Onion, Shimeji mushrooms, Peppers (green!!), Red and yellow bell peppers, Ginger, finely chopped
- [Farmhouse Recipe] Keema Curry without WaterThis is a curry that's made just with the moisture from vegetables (with no extra water added in). This dish also goes well with spaghetti. If you deep-fry seasonal vegetables without batter, and u...Ground chicken, Onions, Carrot, Apple, Canned tomatoes, Japanese curry roux, Garlic