Gluten-Free Desserts 67 recipes
One easy ingredient swap for the Gluten-Free cooking is replacing wheat flour with rice flour. It will result in a delightfully chewy texture.
- Make it with Rice Flour! Soft and Bouncy Matcha Steam BunsFor kids snacks! Perfect as a tea snackRice flour, Sugar, Baking powder, Matcha, Egg, Milk, Vegetable oil
- Macrobiotic Rice Flour and Walnut BrowniesIt's just about mixing and baking. You'll make no mistakes with this easy recipe! You don't need eggs, dairy products, or chocolate. This chocolate cake is so rich, but it's actually much healthier.Rice flour, Almond flour, Cocoa powder, Beet sugar, Tapioca powder, Canola oil, 100% fruit juice (apple or mixed fruits)
- Moist and Fluffy! Rice Flour Cake!!Cakes are essential for birthdays. Here's a moist and fluffy delicious handmade cake for those who are allergic to flour, eggs, and milk.Rice flour (joshinko), Sugar (cane sugar), Melted margarine (or shortening + a pinch of salt), Baking powder, Vanilla essence, Soy milk (or milk), ...
- Baked Rice Flour and Okara Donuts with Brown Sugar & KinakoYou can shape these donuts using your hands, even if you don't have a donut cutter. They are moist and have a traditional Japanese flavor.Fresh okara, Rice flour, Katakuriko, Kinako, Brown sugar, Baking powder, Silken tofu
- Easy Carrot Donuts (low-allergen)These are so chewy!! Even kids who dislike carrots will be able to eat these with no problem. They're also good for people with allergies.Carrot (grated), Katakuriko, Tofu (no need to drain the water), Shiratamako, Sugar
- Allergy Free Rice Flour and Honey CakeThis cake is for kids who have food allergies. It doesn't contain flour, dairy products, nor eggs. It's a fluffy and chewy cake just like mochi. This healthy cake is good for people who are on a diet.Rice flour, Soy milk, Olive oil, Honey, Baking powder
- Olive Oil & Carrot Cake (Milk and Wheat-Free)This soft, chewy carrot cake is made with rice flour, which is healthier than wheat flour! It's milk and wheat free, so it has zero cholesterol! And it's safe for kids with food allergies.Carrot, Rice flour, Egg, Sugar (light brown sugar), Baking powder, Olive oil (or canola oil)
- Abura-age Napoleon CakesA Wheat, egg, and dairy free dessert!! Mock custard cream is sandwiched between crispy abra-age!! It's a healthy Napoleon cake.Aburaage, Soy milk (or milk), Frozen kabocha squash (peeled and strained), Sugar (cane sugar), Corn starch (or joshinko), Margarine (or butter)