Chilled or Frozen Desserts 314 recipes
The perfectly chilled dessert is our preferred method of cooling off during the summertime. You can easily buy ice creams and jelly cups at any corner store, of course, but why not add a sophisticated touch to your treats with your favorite flavor?
- Melon MousseThis is a sweet melon mousse with a light and fluffy texture. Top with lots of melon for a luxurious feeling.Gelatin powder, Water, Melon, Granulated sugar, Lemon juice, Plain yoghurt, Heavy cream
- Carrot JelloYou'll want to gobble up this carrot jello, even after you've already finished eating. The fibers in the carrots will help balance your blood sugar after a big meal.Carrot, Orange juice, Gelatin powder, Water, Honey
- Japanese Sweets: Sakura JelloI made a Japanese sweets-style sakura jello.Powdered kanten, Granulated sugar, Water, Japone (cherry blossom liqueur), Salt-preserved sakura flower
- Tanabata Festival JellyI made a cold jelly that's perfect for the Tanabata Festival. It has a nice umeshu flavor to it!Gelatin, Boiling water, Umeshu, Syrup, Gold dust, Food colouring (blue), Star-shaped sprinkles
- Traditional Japanese Hydrangea SweetsThis is a recipe for a hydrangea-shaped sweet gelatin dessert.Shiro-an, Powdered kanten, Water, Natural food coloring (purple and blue), Sugar, Nerikiri (confection made from bean paste and dough) (green), Ner...
- Goldfish-Shaped KingyokukanA summery goldfish-shaped Japanese sweet. You can make 2 or 3 pieces of 'kingyokukan' (a type of sweet Japanese jelly) from this recipe. For the basic recipe of 'nerikiri' (a dessert made with swee...Nerikiri, Granulated sugar, Kanten, Water, Red and blue food dye (natural dye), Black sesame paste (for the eyes)
- Watermelon Goldfish JelloMake a fishbowl out of club soda and carve goldfish out of watermelon slices.Watermelon, Blue Hawaiian snow cone syrup, Kanten powder (for the blue jello), Kanten powder (for the green jello), Matcha powder, Simple syrup, Cl...
- Macrobiotic ● Tofu and Banana Chocolate Mousse ●This is an easy macrobiotic mousse with silken tofu. The chocolate and banana flavor make it popular for dieters and children.Silken tofu, Banana, Soy milk, Water, Powdered kanten, Cocoa powder, Maple syrup