Fried Udon 25 recipes
- Sweet and Salty Miso-Flavored Stir-Fried Udon NoodlesThe miso flavored sauce will increase your appetite. The spicy doubanjiang and ginger give a nice kick to this dish.Udon noodles, Pork, Your choice of vegetables (such as eggplant, carrot, or cabbage), Ginger, Sesame oil, Doubanjiang
- Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of CabbageThese are stir-fried udon noodles with a light soy sauce flavor and a lot of cabbage.Udon noodles, Thinly sliced pork, Salt, pepper, sake and flour (pre-seasoning), Cabbage, Onion, Carrot, Sake
- Napolitan-Style Stir-Fried Udon Noodles - Great for Lunch, Great for KidsPlease microwave the udon noodles. The rest is just stir-frying. Butter and Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce make these noodles rich and delicious. Leftover vegetables are also an important part...Bacon, Garlic, Frozen udon noodles, Butter, Sake, Ketchup, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Fried Udon NoodlesThe bonito flakes adds umami to the dish.Cooked udon noodles, Pork, Vegetables (I used onion and bean sprouts), Dashi stock powder, Umami seasoning (optional), Sake, Soy sauce
- Janjan Yaki NoodlesJanjan noodles are a regional "B-grade Gourmet" from Mie prefecture. This is our family's version of the stir-fried miso udon noodles. It's cooked on a hot griddle and flavored with a sweet miso sa...Cabbage, Bean sprouts, Green bell peppers, Carrot, Onion, Pork belly (sliced or a block), Udon noodles
- Griddle Fried Udon for Weekend LunchesThis is a new spin on typical fried udon! I recommend this when you're strapped for time. It's super delicious and easy! Enjoy with ponzu sauce!Cooked udon noodles, Cabbage, Bean sprouts, Carrot, Shiitake mushrooms, Enoki mushrooms, Shimeji mushrooms
- Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Yuzu PepperYuzu pepper and stir fried udon noodles (yaki udon) go so well together. Use whatever leftover meat and vegetables you have on hand to make this easy lunch.Chicken or pork (I used pork belly this time), Vegetables, Soy sauce, Dashi stock granules, Yuzu pepper paste, Salt and pepper, Green onions (finel...
- Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Melting Cheese and Fluffy EggsYaki-udon (stir-fried udon noodles) with a twist. Topped with fluffy egg and melted cheese!Udon noodles, Wiener sausages, Onion, Eggs, Processed easy-melt cheese, Tonkatsu sauce (Japanese style Worcestershire sauce or steak sauce), Japane...