Freeze-Dried Tofu 20 recipes
- Multi-Purpose Salted Corn Soboro with Koya DofuThis is great for kids' bentos. 1 block of koya dofu contains 1 milk bottle worth of calcium! Cut down on meat, increase the amount of iron and calcium you eat while reducing the calories!Sweet corn kernels, Ground meat (beef or pork), Koya Dofu (Freeze-dried tofu, rehydrated in hot or cold water), Onion (finely chopped), Garlic, fin...
- Healthy Veggie Taco RiceI rearranged Kantarou's taco rice recipe to make it suitable for vegetarians. It's packed with vegetables making it both healthy and delicious.Koya tofu, Carrot, Onion, Green pepper, Lettuce, Baby leaves, Cherry tomatoes
- Koya Dofu Chinese-Style AppetizerThis is a Chinese-style appetizer for vegetarians. It has a very authentic appearance. Its bold flavor goes well with rice.Koya dofu, Katakuriko, Oil, Tomato ketchup, Soy sauce, Sugar, Cucumber
- Koya Dofu Vegetarian CutletThis is a main dish that you can prepare at any time since it uses a dry ingredient that keeps very well. It also makes a perfect item for bento! This recipe is vegetarian, vegan, and Buddhist diet...Koya dofu, Salt and pepper, Flour slurry (with cake flour), Flour (cake flour), Panko, Olive oil
- Low-Carb Crispy Koya Dofu SnackThe crispy texture is combined with an addictive butter-sugar flavor. You just can't stop eating these koya dofu (freeze-dried tofu) snacks. They're great frozen, too.Koya dofu, Salted butter, Lakanto S artificial sweetener (or sugar)
- Low-Sugar Soft and Sweet Koya DofuIt's easy to make in a microwave. The sweet flavor of custard will spread throughout your mouth.Koya dofu, Egg (medium), Artificial sweetener (or sugar), Vanilla essence or vanilla oil
- Cheesy French Toast with Koya Tofu (Low-Carb)This springy french toast made with koya tofu is almost like bread pudding. The sweet and salty dish is delicious.Koya tofu, Egg, Soy milk or milk, Artificial sweetener (or sugar or other sweetener), Rum or vanilla essence, Butter for cooking, Grated cheese or ...
- Koya Dofu Gratin (Low-carb)The gratin in the photo has fried bacon. The outside is crispy while the inside is tender and fluffy. Koya dofu might not be your favourite, but you wouldn't know they are used in this dish. Serve ...Koya tofu, Egg, Soy milk, Melting type cheese, Salt, pepper and garlic powder, Mayonnaise to finish