Egg-Free Desserts 199 recipes
- Flaky Aburaage CrackersThese perfectly mimic Nabisco's Ritz crackers!! Even if you are allergic to eggs, wheat or milk, you can make delicious party appetizers with these flaky abura-age crackers.Aburaage (you can make 4 crackers from 1 aburaage Recipe ID: 1260464), Salt, Soy milk cheese (Recipe ID: 1315967), Blueberry jam, Soy milk whipped ...
- Chocolate and Extravagant Strawberries for Valentine's DayI've made a single strawberry look cute and extravagant with this recipe! You can enjoy all kinds of flavors, a crunchy chocolate cookie with hints of almonds and rum spiked ganache.Cake flour, Almond flour, Cocoa powder, Baking powder, Granulated sugar
- Rich Chocolate Banana Cake with TofuThis recipe uses tofu, so you don't need butter or eggs!! And you can bake it in your rice cooker. It's a rich and healthy chocolate banana cake.Silken tofu (don't take out the water), Pancake mix, ↑ For anyone who wants to save money, try making your own pancake mix, Cocoa powder, Sugar, Ve...
- Eclair SquaresThis is a very sweet American-style cake. Cut it into small bites and try serving it with some black coffee! (I'm using American cup measurements so 1 cup=240 ml).Brownie mix, Vanilla pudding mix, Unsweetened chocolate, Shortening (Crisco), Milk (or heavy cream), Powdered sugar
- Oil-free and Egg-free Tofu BrowniesI changed around a recipe I found in a macrobiotic desserts book and added tofu for incredibly low-calorie brownies. You can't taste the tofu at all.Cake flour, Strong bread flour, Cocoa powder, Baking powder, Silken tofu (not drained), Miso (Hatcho miso), Marmalade
- Macrobiotic Rice Flour and Walnut BrowniesIt's just about mixing and baking. You'll make no mistakes with this easy recipe! You don't need eggs, dairy products, or chocolate. This chocolate cake is so rich, but it's actually much healthier.Rice flour, Almond flour, Cocoa powder, Beet sugar, Tapioca powder, Canola oil, 100% fruit juice (apple or mixed fruits)
- Okara Peanut Butter Vegan BrowniesThese brownies are low in cholesterols since it doesn't use dairy products, eggs, nor oil! Great for an everyday snack.Brown sugar, Cocoa powder, Peanut butter (microwave to soften), Soy milk, Vanilla extract, Whole wheat flour, Baking powder
- Dried Cranberry Macrobiotic BrowniesEven though these brownies doesn't have chocolate, they're still really rich and incredibly moist! They're so delicious!Rice flour, Whole wheat flour, Cocoa powder, Baking powder, Salt, Honey, Soy milk