Easy Instant Ramen Noodles 18 recipes
Instant ramen is an ingenious invention that can help you whip up a meal in matter of minutes with just a pot of hot water. I'm sure you (and countless college students everywhere) have had the experience of preparing a quick dish with it. Stocked in your pantry, it can be a real life-saver when you're in a pinch. With a little help from veggies, toppings, and some creativity, you can bring commercial instant ramen to a whole new level.
- Instant & Simple Tom Yum Goong RamenUsing "Maru-chan Seimen Soy Sauce Flavor" noodles, I was easily able to make tom yum goong noodles. And it's pretty close to the flavor from a restaurant that I love.Maru-chan Seimen Soy Sauce Flavor Noodles, Frozen shrimp, Tomato, Bean sprouts, King oyster mushrooms, Cilantro, Water
- (As Easy As Carbonara?) Kamatama Chicken RamenI tried to cook ramen in an unusual way and created this easy-to-make, delicious and new recipe for Chicken Ramen.Instant Ramen , Egg, Shichimi spice, Sesame seeds, Scallion
- [Easy] Tsukemen (Noodles with Dipping Sauce) with Instant RamenTransform instant ramen into tsukemen noodles with dipping sauce! The result is so delicious, you won't believe it was made from dried, store-bought noodles! Give it a try!Instant ramen, Pork belly or loin, Japanese leek, Sesame oil, White sesame seeds, Boiled eggs
- Pan-Fried Instant RamenI tried pan-frying instant ramen, and it was surprisingly good. This is the first in my B-Class Gourmet series.Instant ramen noodles in a bag, Sesame oil, Green onion, nori seaweed, shichimi spice etc.
- Stir-Fried Instant RamenI wonder if I can call this fried ramen. I tried making ramen without a soup base. I coated it in eggs, and it went down smoothly.Your favorite vegetables, Instant Ramen (with Tonkotsu Soy Sauce Flavoring this time), Cabbage, Japanese leek, Egg, Toasted sesame seeds
- Easy with Maruchan-brand Instant Ramen Noodles Taiwan-style RamenI reproduced the genuine professional taste of noodles and soup. This is Taiwanese-style ramen you can easily make at home.Soy Sauce Ramen Noodles, Ground pork, Chinese garlic chives, Japanese leek, Bean sprouts (if available), Garlic, Red chili pepper cut into small pi...
- Dan Dan Noodle Soup Made Easily with Hot Water & a MicrowaveThe soup is just dissolved in hot water. The toppings are cooked in a microwave. But it tastes just as good as, or even better than, at a noodle chain restaurant. Try this for lunch at home.Ramen noodles, Ground pork, Miso, Soy sauce, Miso
- Transform Sapporo Ichiban Ramen into Rich Tom Yum Goong RamenThis is an easy to way to make a Thai street food-style tom yum goong noodle soup. You can pull off a convincing South East Asian dish even without paste or Thai herbs.Sapporo Ichiban Shio Ramen (salt-flavored), Shrimp, Shimiji mushrooms or other type of mushroom, Sliced ginger, Onion, A: Water, A: Gochujang