Dried Vegetables 21 recipes
- Stir Fried Kiriboshi Daikon with Snow Peas and Sakura ShrimpThis is a simple stir fried and simmered dish using the delicious sweet stock that comes out of the shredded daikon radish and sakura shrimp. Add black pepper to accent.Kiriboshi daikon, Water, Snow peas, Olive oil, Sakura shrimp, Sake, Salt
- Spicy Korean Style Dried Shredded Daikon SaladEnjoy the spicy flavor of gochujang and crunchy texture of the daikon!Kiriboshi daikon, Carrot, 1. Vinegar, 2. Oyster sauce, 3. Sunchang gochujang, 4. Sesame oil, 5. Sugar
- Vegetarian "Meat" Miso with Dried Shiitake MushroomsThis "meat" miso is an all-purpose condiment used as a topping when making mapo-tofu, stewed eggplants, ankake sauce, or zahjiang and dandan noodles. I created a vegetarian version.Dried shiitake mushrooms, Kiriboshi daikon or enoki mushrooms, Onion, Garlic, Chinese 5-spice powder, Soaking liquid from the dried shiitake mushro...
- Macrobiotic Hijiki Seaweed Seasoned Only With Soy Sauce For BentosThis hijiki is seasoned only with soy sauce, but it still delivers enough sweetness. Since it only uses a few drops of oil, it's perfect for pregnant women or those who are on a diet. It's handy as...Hijiki seaweed, Kiriboshi daikon, Carrot (thickly julienned into matchsticks), Konnyaku (boiled, then cut into matchsticks), Onion (sliced into wed...
- Macrobiotic Kiriboshi Daikon CookiesThis is a healthy cookie because there are no eggs, sugar, nor oil included. There are two different versions of this recipe: one with raisins and one with sesame seeds.White flour, Raisins, Kiriboshi daikon (reconstituted), Salt, Water
- [Meat-Free] Pan-fried Gyoza with Kiriboshi DaikonI am not a vegetarian but I like this meat-free gyoza!! These are a little different from the usual pork gyoza but my husband couldn't place what the main ingredient was. These gyozas are well seas...Kiriboshi daikon (dried), Chinese garlic chives, Shiitake mushrooms, Japanese leek, Juice from the grated ginger, Pepper, Water
- Easy, Crunchy Vinegared Kiriboshi DaikonUse up the kombu leftover from making dashi. This is such an easy dish! It's a life-saver for busy moms! Whip it up when you need that one extra dish.Kiriboshi daikon, Kombu, Soy sauce, Sugar, Sake, Vinegar, Red chili peppers (optional)
- 3 Minute Kiriboshi Daikon SaladEasy, delicious, and filled with nutrition.Kiriboshi daikon, Sesame seeds, Mayonnaise, Ponzu, Japanese leek