Diet, Weight Loss Tofu 93 recipes
Why not replace animal proteins in your other dishes with tofu? It provides a similar bulk and nutritional content. Make sure you drain the tofu well by wrapping it in paper towels and microwaving it for about 20 seconds so you don't end up with a watery dish. And when stir-frying, heat your pan well to crumble the tofu. It’ll somewhat resemble ground meat.
- Egg and Dairy Free Vegan Tofu QuicheA delicious quiche that uses no eggs or dairy products. This is my American husband's signature dish. Eat while piping hot!Really Easy! Basic Pie Crust (1 crust), Garlic, Green onions (or Japanese leek), Broccoli (or vegetables of your choice - see Hints), Shimeji or sh...
- Healthy Meatless Okara Tofu HamburgersThese are healthy yet hearty, and really nutritious too. Great for health-conscious eaters and dieters.Silken tofu, Okara powder, Dashi stock granules, Salt, Hijiki dried seaweed, Carrot, Onion
- Warmed Tofu with Thick Ginger SauceHow about this warm tofu dish when the weather gets chilly? It's also good if you're watching your weight.Silken tofu, Ginger, Katakuriko, Soy sauce, Sake, Mirin, Bonito dashi stock
- Tofu Gratin Made With Cup-a-SoupA simple gratin made with cup-a-soup powder and tofu! Great for lunch for one, a late-night snack, or when you're dieting.Silken tofu, Instant soup powder, Easy-melting cheese, Bacon etc.
- Faux Steak with Koya Tofu Meat RollsThe freeze-dried tofu absorbs the pork belly's flavor, making it resemble a steak. I recommend this not only for saving money, but for diet purposes as well.Koya tofu, Thinly sliced pork belly, Soy sauce, Sake, Sugar, Oyster sauce, Green onion or scallion
- Tofu & Natto GratinThis is a really lazy dish for those on a diet or for anyone short on time.Tofu (silken), Natto (mixed with the included sauce and mustard), Mayonnaise, Soy sauce, Shiso (minced), Egg
- Moist Chewy Tofu Bread - Only Needs One RiseAll you need to do is put all the ingredients in a bread machine and press start! Since this bread doesn't use butter and contains plenty of tofu, people who are on a diet can eat this bread withou...Silken tofu, Cake flour, Bread flour, Dry yeast, Sugar, Salt, Milk (or water)
- Non-Oil Fluffy Soboro for BabiesThis recipe makes a very simple and fluffy soboro (minced meat with soy sauce). Serve to babies or to adults. Make a batch and store in the freezer.Chicken breast, Silken tofu, Soy sauce, Mentsuyu, Sugar