Deep-fried Cutlet (Katsuretsu) 52 recipes
- Minced Beef CutletsThese mince cutlets are made with 100% beef. They are simple but delicious.Ground beef (or pork/beef blend), Onion, Panko, Milk, Nutmeg, Egg, Salt
- Tonkatsu Sauce Made from Scratch!!This is real homemade tonkatsu sauce from scratch! It takes some effort, but the result is so worth it! The strained bits can be added to curry or hamburger steaks as a hidden flavor.Sugar, Water, Boiling water, Apple (grated or pureed in a food processor), Carrot (grated or pureed in a food processor), Onion (grated or pureed i...
- How To Make Tonkatsu Sauce OverseasThis is a lifesaver in our household, since we can't buy tonkatsu sauce...Ketchup, Lee & Perrins Worcestershire sauce, Sugar, Water, Lemon juice
- Easy! Tonkatsu Sauce☆I found a tonkatsu sauce recipe in a cooking book, and arranged the ingredient amounts to my taste. Take a little time to make your sauce really tasty. ☆Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, Japanese Worcestershire sauce, Ketchup
- Sesame and Miso Tonkatsu SauceEven my husband, who doesn't like miso cutlets, loves this sauce. Everyday tonkatsu seem to taste more delicious than usual.Miso (I use a cheap miso with dashi from Marukome), Water (plus dashi stock granules if the miso doesn't have dashi in it), Sugar, Mirin, Ground se...
- Easy! Homemade Tonkatsu SauceIsn't it wasteful to buy tonkatsu sauce? I tried making it and it was surprisingly good!Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, Okonomiyaki sauce, Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Sugar, Dashi stock granules, Ground sesame seeds
- Umeboshi, Shiso Leaves, and Cheese Pork CutletsJust sandwich umeboshi paste, shiso leaves, and cheese between pork cutlet slices. Refreshing yet rich, and so tasty.Pork cutlets for tonkatsu, Umeboshi, Shiso leaves, Sliced cheese, Cabbage, mizuna
- Pan-Fried Pork Cutlets Seasoned with Ginger and GarlicHow about some spicy ginger pork cutlets using tonkatsu-grade pork? They're just as tasty as tonkatsu and great with rice.Thick pork cutlet, Garlic, Ginger, Greens (nanohana, spinach, komatsuna), Sake, Soy sauce, Mirin