Cumin 7 recipes
- Mexican-Style Tortillas and Bean DipIn this dish, cumin is added to the mashed beans. You can prepare this dish in 5 minutes by using canned beans. It's my family's favorite.Tortillas (homemade is recommended), Canned kidney beans, Red chili pepper flakes or red chili pepper powder, Garlic (or onion), Powdered cumin, Sa...
- Western Chinese-Style Lamb Hot PotThis authentic Western Chinese dish is the best way to enjoy lamb.Lamb, Daikon radish, Onion, Cellophane noodles, Onions (for garnish), Leftover pickled plum seeds (optional)
- JambalayaI give it full marks for both quantity and spiciness. Plus, it's not at all difficult to make!Uncooked rice (unwashed), Chicken thighs (skin removed), Chorizo, Onion, Garlic, Green pepper, Tomato
- Indian Naan Bread: Add Toppings or Serve PlainThe quintessential bread from India is known as naan. If you have a toaster oven or an oven, you can make it easily at home. Please try it with one of my Indian curries.Bread (strong) flour, Baking powder, Salt, Dry yeast, Sugar, Slightly hot water, Vegetable oil
- Spice-Rolled Chicken with Cumin and ThymeIt's a healthy dish using chicken breasts! Surprisingly juicy and packed with umami. You can make this dish in advance, so it's perfect for parties.Chicken breast (without skin), Sliced cheese (melting type), Ham (thin sliced), Cumin powder, Dried thyme, Olive oil, Salt and pepper
- Indian Sautéed Cauliflower (Aloo Gobi)A quick-prep, easy Indian home cooked dish taught by my mother, that uses tons of cauliflower. Guaranteed to be high in nutrients and also is a perfect match with Japanese rice.Cauliflower, Ginger, Garlic, Onion, Vegetable oil, Turmeric, Cayenne pepper
- Chile Con CarneThis recipe is made with lots of chopped vegetables and whatever beans you have in your pantry. It's what we serve in our house when we have guests.Kidney beans (or mixed beans, chickpeas, soy beans etc.), Ground meat mix, Bacon (minced as the same size as the ground meat), Onions (large), Gree...