Cucumber 94 recipes
- Side Dish Spicy Cucumber Stir-fryAs the name suggests, this is a spicy dish made with cucumber, and seasoned with shichimi spice.Cucumbers, Salt, Sesame oil, Shichimi spice, White toasted sesame seeds
- Macrobiotic: "Fake" Cucumber Sushi RollsI don't use sushi rice here but these still taste like sushi, so I guess it's kind of a "fake" recipe.Brown rice, Cucumber, Umeboshi, Sushi nori seaweed
- Instant Cucumber Kimchi using Versatile Korean Flavoring MixThis tastes like Oi-sobagi (Korean stuffed cucumber kimchi). If you have "All Purpose Korean Flavoring Mix", which can be kept for a long time on hand, you just need to mix it in.Cucumbers (small Japanese type), Carrot (julienned), Daikon radish (julienned), Fresh ginger (julienned), Cho-gochujang - Korean versatile seasonin...
- Simple & Superb Korean Spicy CucumbersThe garlic and sesame oil really whet your appetite!Cucumbers, Soy sauce, Gochujang, Sugar, Garlic (grated), Sesame oil (for finishing)
- Korean-Style Cucumber KimchiJust marinate and mix and it's done!Cucumbers, Chinese chives, Carrot, Japanese leek (finely chopped), Garlic (grated), Ginger (grated), Dried red chilli flakes
- Cilantro SaladThis is a raw food dish. It's vegan and vegetarian friendly as well. It's great for people who love cilantro!!Cucumber, Cilantro, Tomato, Minced garlic, Olive oil, Salt and pepper
- A Stamina-boosting Cucumber Salad with PorkThis is good for low-car diet. It is very satisfying even with a little meat. Wakame seaweed is filling + chilli and ginger are good for digestion. Garlic is stamina-boosting.Cucumbers, Thinly sliced pork (any cut of your choice such as leg or belly or bacon too.), Wakame seaweed (dried or fresh), Sesame oil, Garlic, gin...
- Oil-free Tomato and Cucumber Salad with Kombu TeaThis refreshing salad makes the perfect side dish to a rich main dish.Cherry tomatoes, Cucumber, Kombu tea, Vinegar, Mentsuyu or soy sauce, Sugar, Ground sesame (white)