Creative Tofu Dish 34 recipes
The possibilities of tofu are endless. Get creative and find ways of cooking tofu into Japanese, Chinese, French, or Italian dishes!
- Great with Rice! Kabayaki-style TofuSalty-sweet tofu goes perfectly with rice and makes for a healthy dish.Firm tofu, Katakuriko, Vegetable oil, Sesame seeds, Soy sauce, Mirin, Honey
- Almost Mapo Tofu (in 5 minutes with microwave)Don't you get those intense cravings for mapo tofu sometimes? This recipe is great for those days when you really want mapo tofu, but don't have any meat. You'll be surprised by how delicious this is.Silken tofu (firm tofu is OK too), Water, Mentsuyu, Grated garlic, Prepared ginger paste in tube, Ra-yu, Chopped scallion
- Crustless Quiche With Lots of VegetablesI created this recipe for my partner, who doesn't really like spinach or tofu on their own. It's soft, mild and comforting. Packed with nutrition too!Tofu, Spinach, Carrot, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cheese, Garlic
- Healthy Edamame and Tofu DipThe Mediterranean dish "hummus" is a dip usually made with chickpeas I changed it to tofu to make a healthy and delicious Japanese version.Edamame (frozen), Firm tofu, White sesame seeds, Water, Or Tahini instead of sesame seeds and water (sesame paste, white sesame paste), Garlic, Sal...
- Edamame TofuThis easy mashed and boiled bean dish is filled with lots of edamame. It's so easy since the microwave does all the cooking. The tofu has a delicious edamame flavored springy texture.Edamame, Dashi stock, or (water + instant dashi granules), Kuzu (kudzu) flour, Salt
- Taro Root & Fluffy Fried Tofu with EdamameThis fried side dish made from taro root and tofu is great for a snack! You can make the shapes with a spoon for simplicity.Taro root (boiled), Firm tofu, Ground pork, Hulled edamame (frozen), Grated ginger, Soy sauce, Katakuriko
- Rich & Smooth Edamame TofuUsing both edamame and tofu for a rich and smooth dish.Edamame (net weight), Silken tofu (no need to drain the water), Milk, Salt, Powdered gelatin
- Creamy Cheese and Black Pepper Hot Tofu in the MicrowaveHow about some hot tofu topped with cheese? The key to this recipe is the black pepper.Silken tofu, Easy melting cheese, Coarsely ground black pepper, Soy sauce, (Wasabi)