Creative Pound Cake 61 recipes
- Easy Chestnut Pound Cake for AutumnThis pound cake has the flavors and colors of Autumn and the crust is flavored with chestnut syrup.Pancake mix, Egg ( M to L ), Margarine ( or butter ), Granulated sugar, Chestnuts ( simmered in inner skins, candied chestnuts or peeled sweet ches...
- Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound CakeWheat, egg, and dairy-free!! A healthy cake that uses soy flour!! Using the reactive properties of the ingredients, this is an easy and foolproof recipe.Rice flour, Soy bean flour (or rice flour), Almond flour, Matcha, Baking soda, Baking powder (aluminum free), Beet sugar (or caster sugar if servin...
- Allergy Free Rice Flour and Honey CakeThis cake is for kids who have food allergies. It doesn't contain flour, dairy products, nor eggs. It's a fluffy and chewy cake just like mochi. This healthy cake is good for people who are on a diet.Rice flour, Soy milk, Olive oil, Honey, Baking powder
- Egg and Dairy Free Pound CakeA simple cake that can be enjoyed by kids with egg or dairy allergies.Pancake mix, Oil, Unprocessed soy milk, Sugar, Banana
- Poppy Seed & Cream Cheese CakeThe grainy texture of the poppy seeds and the smoothness of the cream cheese go very well together in this extremely delicious pound cake.Unsalted butter, Cake flour, Baking powder (aluminium-free), Vanilla oil (vanilla powder), Blue poppy seeds, Raw cane sugar (granulated sugar), Salt
- Egg White Pound CakeThis is a fluffy cake made with two egg whites and pancake mix. The vegetable oil makes it healthy.Egg whites, Sugar, Vegetable oil, Pancake mix, Vanilla extract
- Chestnut Cake With Pancake MixYou can make this cake batter in about 15 minutes with pancake mix. The subtle flavor of the chestnut melts gently in your mouth.Pancake mix, Chestnuts simmered in their skins, Sugar, Egg, Milk, Butter (or margarine)
- Sake Lees Pound Cake, a Variation of "Basic Pound Cake"Ready to bake in 15 minutes! You can make the batter while preheating the oven! It's easy to measure also. This is one of the variations of the super easy basic pound cake recipe. This time, ...Eggs, Butter, Sugar, Cake flour, Baking powder (optional), Sake lees