Healthy Ramen Noodles 19 recipes
Not all Japanese food is nutritious—an obvious example being ramen noodles. One bowl could range from 600-1000 calories, and the salty soup broth adds up as well. If you're watching your weight, ramen would definitely count as a vice to stay away from. However, people have been taking advantage of an ingenious ramen loophole by replacing konnakyu or cellophane noodles, making it relatively healthier. Try not to chug down the all of the soup, though, since it's still sodium-rich!
- Stamina Boosting with Plenty of Vegetables Miso Ramen NoodlesThis dish has a lot of vegetables, so 1 bowl will be enough to satisfy your eyes and stomach.Miso ramen noodles, Your favourite ingredients (vegetables, pork, etc), , Sesame oil, Grated garlic, Doubanjiang
- Soy Sauce Ramen with Shirataki NoodlesI love ramen, so here's a soy sauce seasoned diet version using shirataki noodles.Ginger, Garlic, Sesame oil, Shirataki noodles, Water, Chinese soup stock, Soy sauce
- Macrobiotic Tofu Tonkotsu RamenYou can prepare this ramen soup in a jiffy while you boil the noodles! Thin noodles (like hiyamugi soumen) go well with this broth as well. It's also great as a hot pot soup base.Noodles, Soy milk, Kombu based dashi stock, Garlic, Ginger, Miso, Salt
- An Easy Recipe For Diets! Miso Shirataki RamenI love ramen but, it's high in calories...Here's a shirataki noodle miso ramen recipe that tastes like the real thing!Mixed ground beef and pork, Vegetable (your choice of vegetables. I used a veggie pack), Shirataki noodles, Sesame oil, Ginger (tubed is fine), Gar...
- Gingery Vegetable Ramen NoodlesBoost your metabolism with ginger!Ramen noodles, Sliced pork belly, Ginger, Onion, Carrot, Cabbage, Kimchi
- Easy Bean Sprout Ramen At HomeJust prepare a homemade topping to dress up ready-made ramen from the store.Readymade ramen noodles, soy sauce flavor, Ground pork, Bean sprouts, Vegetable oil, Krazy Salt, Chicken soup stock granules, Soy sauce
- Saika Ramen (A Knock-off Version of a Famous Restaurant's Ramen)This is the famous Tenri-Yatai restaurant's Saika ramen! You can easily enjoy this at home without having to go all the way to Nara.Chinese cabbage, Chinese garlic chives, Thinly sliced pork( I recommend pork belly), Water, Chinese Chicken stock powder, Sake, Soy sauce
- On a Diet! Shirataki Noodle Soy Sauce RamenThe chewiness of the shirataki noodles is really satisfying! Let's lose weight deliciously.Shirataki noodles, Weipa, Soy sauce, Sesame oil, Ra-yu, Pepper, Hot water