Cream Soup 19 recipes
- Macaroni, Broccoli Corn SoupEnjoy this warm and satisfying soup for breakfast or brunch. No need to boil the macaroni and broccoli beforehand, just keep on adding ingredients to the pot.Broccoli, Onion (small), Macaroni (dried), Water, Soup stock cube, Canned cream corn, Milk
- Manila Clam Milk SoupThis is a comforting milk-based soup packed with the essence of the Manila clams and a touch of garlic.Manila clams, Milk, Soup stock granules, Olive oil, Garlic (finely chopped), White wine (or sake if you don't have any wine), Black pepper or parsley
- Warming Burdock Root Soup & CrispsFull of Vitamin C and fibre! A very fragrant and macrobiotic-styled soup. Have a warm soup like this in the morning instead of a green smoothie, which cools down your body.Burdock root (seasonal ones are sweet), Onion, Vegetable bouillon or dashi stock, Olive oil, Salt, Soy milk, Heavy cream (optional - if you are on ...
- Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese CabbageYou don't need to use roux and only takes 15 minutes! Making it is simple, the flavor is mild, and it's easy on the stomach. It warms you right up! Great for times when you're all worn out.Chinese cabbage, Onion, Carrot, Corn, Potatoes, Ham or bacon, Leftover sashimi, mixed seafood, or the like
- Creamy Milk Soup with Chinese Cabbage and PorkThis is a gentle milk soup with lots of umami from simmered Chinese cabbage.Pork offcuts or belly, Chinese cabbage, Butter, Water, Milk, Soup stock cube, Miso
- Restaurant Quality Mushroom Cream SoupThe hidden taste is soy sauce, and this goes so well with rice! It is ideal for pregnant women and children as it is without heavy cream and consomme.Mushrooms (I used brown mushrooms this time), Onion, Bacon, Water, Milk, Plain flour, Soy sauce
- Chinese Cabbage Soy Milk SoupThis is a gentle flavored milk soup that's really easy to make. If you don't like soy milk, use two cups of normal milk instead.Chinese cabbage, Shimeji mushrooms, Bacon, Soy milk, Milk, Chicken stock
- Miso Milk Soup with Maitake Mushrooms, Satoimo (Taro Root), and Pea ShootsThis soup is a nutritious meal on its own! Great for kids, easy to make, well-balanced and plenty of calcium. Great with potatoes too.Satoimo (taro root) (potatoes are fine too ＊See Helpful Hints), Pea shoots, Maitake mushrooms, Onion, Bacon block (or sliced bacon), Milk or soy mi...