Cookies & Crisps 355 recipes
Do you prefer your cookies crisp and light, or soft, dense, and extra-chewy? Do you like yours simple and classy, or with wild chunks of chocolate or dried fruits mixed in? Combine flour, sugar, eggs, and butter and voilà! Whichever way you think about it, there's no way a combination of these ingredients could ever not be delicious.
- Italian Meringue MacaronsItalian Meringue Macarons are really difficult to get wrong and they come out beautifully everytime. This mixture doesn't form hollows and you end up with delicious, round macarons.Almond flour, Powdered sugar, Egg white, Sugar, Water, Egg white
- Sparkling Cute Stained Glass CookiesThey're sparkling cute cookies that differ from ordinary ones. Try with colorful candies! They're great for Christmas or Valentine's Day.Cake flour, Sugar, Egg, Butter, Candies (red, yellow or colourful one), Cake flour (for dusting)
- Mexican Wedding CookiesThis is a cookie with a light and delicate texture. They are also called Snowball cookies. These are made with pecans. In Mexico, they are given as gifts to wedding guests. (The name is different d...Flour (all-purpose flour or cake flour), Salt, Unsalted butter (brought to room temperature), Pecan (finely chopped), Powdered sugar, Vanilla extra...
- Cheese Cookies Made with Just 1 Slice of CheeseThe microwave turns square cheese into cookie-like balls. These are great as snacks for growing kids or as a snack to enjoy with cold beers.Sliced cheese (non-melting type processed cheese), Parchment paper
- Baci di Dama (An Italian Dessert)These are crunchy and crumbly cookies. They're an Italian sweet that means "lady's kiss".Plain flour, Sugar, Almond flour, Butter, Milk chocolate, Bitter chocolate, Cocoa powder
- Soft Oatmeal Cookies (Macrobiotic & Vegan)These soft oatmeal cookies are made from 100% whole wheat flour. They're a recreation of a vegan cookie I found in Zen Bakery in LA. I changed the spice to cinnamon to suit my taste. They're loved ...Oatmeal, Whole wheat flour, Canola oil, Apple juice, Cinnamon, Raisins (or cranberries), Roasted walnuts (or almonds)
- Okara & Bitter Cocoa Orange BiscottiThese are made with pure cocoa for a bitter mature taste with candied orange peel as an accent. These okara cookies are oil-free and healthy.Fresh okara, Cake flour, Cocoa powder, Cane sugar, Baking powder, Salt, Egg
- QR Code CookiesI once made a QR code from chocolate, but I wanted to try making one out of cookies. This recipe will make a 25 x 25 sized QR code with 2 cm cookies for a total of 625 cookies.Plain flour, Sugar, Butter, Egg yolk, Milk, Vanilla extract, Powdered sugar