Cold Ramen, Tsukemen, Hiyashichuka 28 recipes
Tsukemen are cold ramen noodles that you dip into a rich, piping hot soup and slurp up like soba noodles. It's been popularized by ramen shops, but recently there have been recipes created for and by home cooks. The soup is fairly concentrated compared to your typical ramen soup broth. It's also heavy on salt, so don't gulp it all down!
- Super-Spicy! Cold Chinese NoodlesIn just one step you can turn store-bought sauce for cold Chinese noodles into a delicious cold Chinese noodle dish. Break a sweat while eating this!Cold Chinese noodles, Gochujang, Korean powdered chili pepper, Ground sesame seeds (white), Cucumber, Boiled chicken, Cilantro
- Szechuan Chicken Over Chilled Noodles (Bàng Bàng jī liáng miàn)This is basic Szechuan chicken over chilled noodles using bone-in chicken breast meat! If you can, try to make the Chinese sesame Paste and ra-yu by using the recipes I list! If you can make the no...Chinese-style noodles, Sesame Oil and vinegar, Cucumber, Tomato, Jellyfish, Boiled eggs
- Hiyashi Chuuka (Chilled Chinese-Style Noodles)This is an authentic hiyashi chuuka. The homemade soup makes this really easy and delicious. Chill the noodles and sauce well.Chinese style noodles, Kinshi tamago, Ham, Cucumber, Red pickled ginger, Mustard, Vinegar to finish (preferrably black vinegar)
- Noodles with Meat Miso Dipping Sauce in 10 MinutesThis is a different version of my 'Ma-po noodles without soup'. You don't need any pork bones, chicken bones or Chinese soup stock granules. This dipping sauce is rich, but easy on your stomach.Pork mince (I use a knife or food processor to make minced meat), Sesame oil, Garlic, chopped finely, Ginger, chopped finely, Chopped spring onion,...
- Chilled Chinese NoodlesThis is our favorite noodle dish in the summer. You can make this with leftover ingredients in your fridge.Chinese egg noodles, Ham, Cucumber, Bean sprouts, Eggs for the kinshi tamago, Katakuriko slurry, Salt
- Shrimp and Tomato Cold Noodles with Sesame SauceWith refreshing toppings and a light sauce, this dish is great for a hot day.Chinese-style noodles, Shrimps, Tomato, Mizuna greens, Mayonnaise, Vinegar
- Chilled Chinese-style Noodles with Yakisoba NoodlesSummertime means chilled Chinese-style noodles!Yakisoba noodles (or Chinese noodles), Egg for usuyaki tamago, Cucumber, Ham, Soy sauce, vinegar, ground sesame seeds, Sesame oil, sugar, Doubanjia...
- Our Golden Ratio ~ Delicious & Authentic Chilled Chinese-style NoodlesWe love hiyashi chuuka (Chinese-style chilled noodles). I've included recipes for our family's favorite "sesame dressing" and "soy sauce dressing" to pour over the dish You could also drizzle the d...Soy sauce, Sugar, Rice vinegar, Chicken soup stock base (or Weipa or Chinese soup stock), Sesame oil, Tahini or sesame seed paste