Chop Suey 5 recipes
- 15 Minute Meal: 'Happosai' Eight Treasure Stir-fry & Chinese Rice BowlOnce you cut the vegetables, you can make this in 15 minutes. It's great for 'ankake yakisoba (yakisoba with a thick sauce)' as well.Chinese cabbage, Carrot, Thinly sliced pork, Prawns, squid, Bamboo shoots, Japanese leek, shiitake mushrooms, wood ear mushrooms, Green vegetables ...
- Spring Happosai (Eight Treasure Stir-Fry) with Bamboo Shoot and Spring CabbageThis is a Chinese dish using lots of spring ingredients The textures of bamboo shoot and spring cabbage are amazing.Thinly sliced pork (shredded pork), Squid, Boiled scallops, Bamboo shoot (boiled), Cabbage, Carrot
- Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese CabbageThis is a spin on hearty 8-treasure chop suey. It's made with shrimp, Chinese cabbage... and whatever else you have. The savory, thickened sauce goes well with rice.Chinese cabbage, Shrimp, Thinly sliced pork meat (pork loin, offcuts), Ginger, Vegetable oil, Sake, Chicken soup stock granules
- Easy, Cheap, & Tasty! Thick 'Eight Treasure' Happosai Stir-FryWhen you don't have much of an appetite, this stir-fried rice bowl is a lifesaver since it has plenty of vegetables and meat! You just add the ingredients to a pan, so it is very easy. Very economi...Pork, Salt and pepper, Sake, Sesame oil, Katakuriko, Chopped ginger (or tubed is OK), Cabbage
- Cantonese-style "Eight Treasure" Stir-fryHapposai is easy to make once you have assembled the ingredients! Use whatever is in your fridge.Ham (thinly sliced), Shrimps, Quail eggs, Cooked bamboo shoot in water, Bok choy, Shiitake mushrooms, Carrot