Chocolate Cake 101 recipes
You don't need to head down to the supermarket to buy baking chocolate when you're struck by a sudden craving; you could melt plain chocolate bars for equally delicious results! From 10-minute masterpieces to the cadillac of gâteaux, explore a wide range of recipes.
- Glacage Made with Milk: A Simple, Microwaveable RecipeThis is a glacage recipe that doesn't use cream and is perfect for Christmas and Valentine's Day cakes. You can make the chocolate sauce easily in the microwave.Store-bought roll cake, Black chocolate, Milk, Pure cocoa powder, Hot water, Sugar
- Easy Chocolate CakeThe ganache cream for this cake is made with a chocolate bar. It's so simple and yet delicious. Great for Christmas, Valentine's Day, and birthdays.Cocoa sponge cake, Heavy cream, Milk or dark chocolate, Sugar, Liquor, Water, Cocoa powder
- Rich Chocolate Banana Cake with TofuThis recipe uses tofu, so you don't need butter or eggs!! And you can bake it in your rice cooker. It's a rich and healthy chocolate banana cake.Silken tofu (don't take out the water), Pancake mix, ↑ For anyone who wants to save money, try making your own pancake mix, Cocoa powder, Sugar, Ve...
- No-Effort! Okara Chocolate CakeA simple cake that you just mix. It becomes like a brownie when you chill it in the refrigerator... but you don't have to add in any oil! My favorite okara cake, made so easily!Fresh okara, White flour, Hot chocolate mix, Baking powder, Egg, Milk, Sugar
- Fluffy Egg-Free Cocoa CakeNo eggs are used in this recipe, but it's fluffy. As there's only a little sugar, it may be suitable as a birthday cake for 1 and 2 year old babies or a celebration cake! I used a mold to cook the ...Cake flour, Sugar, Cocoa powder, Vegetable oil, Milk, Baking soda, Vinegar
- Easy Okara Gateau au ChocolatIt's a sugar, oil and gluten-free snack. All that's needed is mixing for these super-easy treats. Although it's only 55 kcal per serving, they are filling. It's full of fiber and polyphenol. It loo...Fresh okara, Low fat milk (or milk), Egg, Cocoa powder, Artificial sweetener, Baking powder, Vanilla extract
- Cocoa Pound Cake with Tofu and BananaThis is an extremely moist and soft, egg and oil free cocoa pound cake. The whole cake is roughly 600 kcal so dieters don't have to worry.Pancake mix, Silken tofu (draining unnecessary), Banana, Cocoa powder
- Rice Flour Cocoa Cake for Valentine's DayOnly ten minutes prep time required--just mix and bake! Even without any eggs, milk, wheat, or soy products, this cake is so moist! Great for children with food allergies.Rice flour (for baking), Unsweetened cocoa powder, Baking powder, Salt, Sugar, Vegetable oil, Cold water