Chicken Wing 114 recipes
- Chinese Goji Berry & Tomato Medicinal SoupThis beautifying soup is made with Chinese goji berries, which help supplement iron supply, maitake mushrooms, which help the respiratory system, and chicken drumsticks, which are filled with colla...Chicken drumettes - the first (thickest) joint of a chicken wing, Maitake mushrooms, Onion (large), Tomatoes (large), Goji berries, Water, Salt
- Chinese-Style Simmered Chicken Wings and Daikon Radish with Star Anise In a Pressure CookerSimmer the chicken wings or drumettes with star anise, Sichuan pepper, and red chili pepper.Chicken wings - the mid-section and the tip, Daikon radish (cut into 3 cm wide pieces), Weipa, Chicken soup stock granules, Soy sauce, Sake, Star a...
- Korean Style Spicy Oven Baked Chicken WingsThe fragrance of the gochujang used on these sweet, salty and spicy chicken wings really wakes up your appetite. The wings are very well flavored, so they're great with plain rice or as a snack to ...Chicken wings (whole), Milk, Salt, Black pepper, Sake, Korean red chili pepper (or use 1 teaspoon of ichimi togarashi and 2 teaspoon of paprika pow...
- Roasted Chicken Wings ♪All you need to do is marinate the chicken wings and bake. They are easy roasted chicken wings! They are quick and easy but very delicious!!Chicken wings, Soy sauce, Sake, Garlic, Cherry tomatoes, etc
- Yu Lin Chi with Chicken WingsThese are Chinese-style deep-fried chicken wings with green onion sauce. Great with beer!Chicken wings (the midsection and the tip), Cabbage, Bean sprouts, Frying oil, Katakuriko, Salt and pepper
- Juicy Chicken Wing GyozaFatty pork is used in the filling to make it juicy! These chicken wing gyoza are surprisingly easy to make.Chicken wings, Cabbage, Fatty slab of pork (or pork belly), Garlic (minced), Ginger (minced), Soy sauce, Sesame oil
- Thai-Style Baked Chicken with Fish SauceIt's very simple, but really delicious...Chicken wing (or any chicken parts you want), Garlic, Fish sauce, Lemon, Coriander
- Easy Simmered Drumettes and Boiled Eggs(Vinegar : soy sauce : sake) and water should come out to a 1:2 ratio. This dish only takes about 15 minutes to cook.Chicken wing drumettes, Boiled eggs, Soy sauce, Vinegar, Sake, Water, Sugar