Egg Custard (Chawan Mushi) 6 recipes
- Chawan-mushi (Steamed Egg Custard) in the MicrowaveAll you need is a microwave and a mug for this easy chawan-mushi.Shiro-dashi, Eggs, Water, Chicken thigh, Shiitake mushrooms, Kamaboko, Spinach
- Chawan-mushi (Our Family's Golden Ratio)This is our family's usual chawan-mushi. Mix 200 ml of dashi stock with one egg. Enjoy the soft, jiggly texture of this chawan-mushi.Eggs, Dashi stock, Salt, Soy sauce, <Toppings>
- Make Delicious Savory Egg Custard (Chawanmushi) Using Instant Soup MixYou don't have to make dashi stock from scratch for this! Make an easy chawanmushi (savory egg custard) using instant clear soup (osuimono) soup mix. It's unquestionably yummy and simple! Add this ...Egg (extra-large), Instant clear soup (osuimono) mix (I recommend using matsutake mushroom-flavored ones), Chicken (bite-size), Soy Sauce (to marin...
- Simple Chawan-mushi (Steamed Egg Custard) with Cherry Blossoms & Fava BeansThe ingredients are minimal! You need to prepare different ingredients to make the usual chawan-mushi, but with this recipe it is easy to make and you can enjoy a tasty dish without any fuss.Eggs, Shiro-dashi (or mentsuyu), Water, Fish sausages, Fava beans, Cherry blossoms preserved in salt
- Easy! Steamed Crab Sticky Sauce Egg CustardThis is an egg custard you steam in the oven, a steamer, or a pot. It's an easy recipe to make fluffy and creamy custard. The crab meat sauce gives a luxurious boost!Eggs, Water, Bonito dashi soup stock granules, Soy sauce, Mirin, Shrimp, Kamaboko
- Whole Kernel Corn Chawan-Mushi (Steamed Egg Custard)Corn is the main ingredient! Enjoy the bubble-like texture and the sweetness of the corn.Corn, Eggs, Dashi (Japanese soup stock), Usukuchi soy sauce, Dashi (Japanese soup stock), Usukuchi soy sauce