Charaben 183 recipes
- Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a ReindeerIt's Santa Clause with his reindeer. Make both or just one.Hot cooked white rice, Bonito flakes & soy sauce (or furikake), Nori seaweed, Imitation crab sticks, Sliced cheddar cheese (can be substituted with...
- Cute Potatoes & Carrots for Hot Pots or CurriesEven hot pots and curries should be decorated, don't you think?Potatoes, Carrots
- Hello Kitty Sandwich BentoRoll up these cute Hello Kitty sandwiches for your bento!Sandwich bread (thin slices), Your favourite ingredients to add to soup, Nori seaweed (or snacking kombu), Cheese (or vegetable sheet if available)
- Shimajiro Rice (with an egg-free version)This Shimajiro rice dish was made at the request of my daughter. For my son with an egg allergy, I used kabocha pumpkins to color the rice. This is something they'll enjoy eating together!Cooked rice, Salt, Boiled egg yolk, Nori seaweed, Cooked rice
- Charaben - Little Fall Chestnut-Shaped OnigiriYou can make these easily just by putting a little bit of work into the usual onigiri rice balls.Brown onigiri (rice balls), Ketchup or imitation crab sticks, Nori seaweed, White sesame seeds, Black sesame seeds
- Wiener Sausage Crabs for CharabenA crab made out of a wiener sausage. Use it as an accent in a bento.Wiener sausage, Spaghetti strand, Nori seaweed, Sliced cheese
- Lion Shaped Wiener Sausage (Decorative Bento Item)Use this as a decorative accent in a bento.Wiener sausage, Quail egg, Nori seaweed, Mentsuyu, Uncooked spaghetti noodle
- Okay! Cheese Olaf From FrozenI topped rice with a cheese Olaf for a simple middle-schooler charaben.Sliced cheese (head, eye whites, teeth, torso, feet), Nori (eyebrows, pupils, mouth, buttons), Carrot (nose), Oshaburi konbu (hands and hair), Unco...