Charaben 183 recipes
- Sakura & Doll's Festival Character Bento Hello KittyIt's Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel bento characters.Hot cooked white rice, Imitation crab meat sticks, Spinach, Sushi nori seaweed, Processed cheese, Kamaboko, Thin egg omelet
- Character Bento, Chopper from One PieceThis is a character bento of Chopper from One Piece.Plain cooked rice, Mentsuyu, Pink decofuri, Sliced cheese, Nori seaweed, Smoked cheese
- Character Bento: Easily Layered BaikinmanYou just layer it, without needing to make a rice ball, so it's easy.Hot cooked rice, Your favorite rice seasonings, Nori seaweed, Ham, etc., Cheese, hanpen, etc.
- Ultraman & Pigmon Charaben for School TripsMy son asked me to make him an Ultraman character bento, so I came up with this! I added Pigmon to make the bento more gorgeous, even though my son doesn't know who Pigmon is.Imitation crab stick (for Ultraman), Usuyaki tamago (for Ultraman), Nori seaweed, Sliced cheese (for Pigmon), Ham (for Pigmon), Bonito flakes (for ...
- Wee Panda Onigiri CharabenAnother one in my series of easy bento items with things you have on hand. The only tools you need are plastic wrap and a pair of scissors.Hot cooked white rice, Nori seaweed, Additional ingredients
- Elmo and Cookie Monster CharabenEven charaben beginners can make these easy Elmo and Cookie Monster shaped onigiri (rice balls).Hot cooked white rice, Decofuri (red and purple), Nori seaweed, Small candy-shaped cheese (or kamagoko), Boiled carrot, Long thin pasta
- Anpanman CharabenThis is an easy way to prepare Anpanman for your bento lunchboxes! You can also make an Omusubiman!Hot cooked rice, Mentsuyu, Carrots, wiener sausages, fish sausages, etc., Nori seaweed
- Pokémon Pancham Character BentoThis is a bento of the Pokémon character Pancham.Hot cooked rice, Cheese, Nori (dried seaweed sheet)