Charaben 183 recipes
- Chopper Onigiri BentoHere's a little bento with Tony Tony Chopper laughing.Cooked rice mixed with mentsuyu, Ketchup rice, Nori seaweed, Sliced cheese, Ketchup, Your favorite onigiri filling
- Hello Kitty Pocket SandwichIt's a pocket sandwich, so it's easy for kids to eat. With some simple decorations, you can make Hello Kitty in no time.Sliced bread, Ham, Cheese, Nori seaweed, Corn kernel, Spaghetti, Egg
- Charaben Kumamon [Kumamoto Prefecture Mascot] Nori BentoYou just need to stick everything on top. It's very easy! Please try to give your Kumamon different expressions.Plain cooked white rice, Your favorite rice seasoning, Nori seaweed (for the face, eyes, nose, and mouth), Cheese (for the mouth, eyebrows, eyes, a...
- Strawberry Pork Rolls for CharabenI wanted to make a cute version of the pork rolls I always make! Even if you don't really like vegetables, wouldn't you eat these?Thinly sliced pork, Carrot, Green beans, White sesame seeds, Soy sauce, Mirin, Ginger
- Funassyi Character BentoMy daughter doesn't like furikake on rice so I tried making the Funassyi character this way.Egg, Red wiener sausage, Mayonnaise, Nori seaweed
- Wiener Sausage Garnish for CharabenYou can very easily make a cute tulip garnish with wiener sausages, just cut the sausage in two places!Red wiener sausages, Vegetable oil
- Kumamon CharabenKumamon is indescribably cute. An onigiri (rice ball) covered in nori seaweed can be transformed easily into Kumamon (Translator's note: Kumamon is a character mascot that represents Kumamoto prefe...Hot cooked white rice, Nori seaweed, Sliced cheese, Imitation crabsticks, Black sesame seeds, Konbu, umeboshi, or other onigiri fillings
- Easy! My Melody Onigiri For Charaben (Decorative Bentos)This is an easy My Melody made by putting cheese on top of pink-colored rice.Hot cooked white rice, Colorful pink "decofuri" furikake, Cheese, Ham, Nori seaweed, A thin vegetable sheet (sold in stores; or a piece of thin ome...